Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the two pack via Alter Ego, and paid using Paypal. Now, I really don't care for the Finn part of the two pack. Anyone interested in splitting the cost? (if you are interested in Finn alone). I'll pay for your shipping as its loose, essentially

I ordered the two pack via Alter Ego, and paid using Paypal. Now, I really don't care for the Finn part of the two pack. Anyone interested in splitting the cost? (if you are interested in Finn alone). I'll pay for your shipping as its loose, essentially

How much would Finn come out to?

I've ordered this from Alter Ego - so whenever they get it in. Fair Disclosure: they only got 20% of their Fett allocation, so subject to any delays on their end or HT end, etc

Any word on if this will ship on time? Any news? I just pushed my flexpay on him back a month to save a little dough and figuring he probably won't ship on time.

I hope the 2 pack comes out on schedule. There's nothing here that looks too complicated besides, maybe the jacket and head sculpt.

image.jpeg

Back