Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me he looks like any guy I could see walking on the street etc. You could say the same about 3 leads in original with plain outfits but there there's something familiar but with a twist.

And no it's nothing to do with his colour as I'd buy Mace asap. (Already have sideshow version and had Hasbro's 12" Windu) 💃💃

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have you seen the movie?
The reason I ask is because Finn is a way better character than mace.

Have you seen the movie?
The reason I ask is because Finn is a way better character than mace.
Yeah seen the movie, and Finn is better character than Mace. But Mace in jedi robes and purple saber looks good as figure (in my opinion). With the price of these figures now I can only get a few so want one's that stand out or nostalgic; already got ANH Luke & Leia on order.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mace always gave me the vibe of
"Hey Samuel L would make a bad ass Jedi. Let's throw him in the movie."
His character came off corny to me.

When i read folks wanting to collect basically all the figures except Finn it makes me suspect it may be for other reasons. If you get what I'm saying. Especially since there was such an uproar when he was cast.

I thought Finn was awesome but I don't know that I'd get this figure. Headsculpt looks great in the jingobell shots. Much the same I also wouldn't get the Poe figure in that outfit. It might be more tempting to me to grab Finn as the Stormtrooper to be honest. Rey the outfit always looked fantastic to me and I just hoped the character would be as good as I got a farmboy Luke vibe from the materials and style.

Edit: I see ZE said much the same thing. :duff

I saw the film a second time this morning...I might change my mind get Finn, Rey along with Han, Luke and Kylo then call it a day.

I'm in this boat as well. I want Poe too.

Kylo, Rey & BB-8, Finn, Poe, Han, Luke. That's a nice set. May not get Han... Would have to get Chewbacca too..

I am going to see the movie again tonight to see if my opinion has changed. I just wish Finn was more visually appealing because I liked the character. I really like the jacket though, which may be the reason why i pick him up over a stormtrooper version (if they make one).

I'm in this boat as well. I want Poe too.

Kylo, Rey & BB-8, Finn, Poe, Han, Luke. That's a nice set. May not get Han... Would have to get Chewbacca too..

I'll be getting Finn .

But then I need to save for Falcon and 1/4 scale Vader

Plus we might get hit with a Emporer, Jedi Luke , or Yoda ....

Hopefully civil war will allow a cool down on the Star Wars products soon .

I do hope lots more get made , but all these so close together is killing me personally lol

Plus they seem to be in a rush, which is nice when you get them in hand soon. But not so much the case when easy to add extras for ... Let's say Kylo Ren ... Are left out because they started on limited movie knowledge probably and rush it out in time for the movie ...

Finn is clearly being set up to be the pushed around hero who has a big hero moment at the end of the trilogy.

When i read folks wanting to collect basically all the figures except Finn it makes me suspect it may be for other reasons. If you get what I'm saying. Especially since there was such an uproar when he was cast.

Visually his outfit is quite boring, but I'd buy a stormtrooper Finn instantly. I love the character so if I could afford it I'd get the jacket version.

23819579195_f6c3ddf857_b.jpg

23191457314_1522ece748_b.jpg

23737118071_ab426c0a6c_b.jpg

23523897470_06d93a9f3c_b.jpg

23192769863_2124734edc_b.jpg

23192774463_8f5fcf9f17_b.jpg

The new characters in TFA are much easier to get into than the ones from the PT because in the end, we already knew their fates didn't we?
We know Anakin becomes Vader, Padme dies in childbirth, Obi-Wan is killed by Vader and Yoda dies peacefully after training Luke. We know the Jedi are gone by the OT, so all the new Jedi created for the PT will not have a long future.

With TFA the story and characters can go anywhere at this point, so it's exciting to watch.

I personally never got into any EU stuff, only saw a bit of Clone Wars, but my Star Wars experience is really just the films. I've gone from growing up watching the videos of the OT, then I was the same age as Padme when the PT began and now I'm older than Rey and Finn and around the same as Kylo and Poe (well the actors anyway).

Back