1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does. And that frightens me (gave up on buying Robocop due to the rubber in the articulation, and I really wanted that figure). Well, hopefully it won't be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same style under suit as the other troopers, unfortunately.

Rifle holding museum pose looks FTW! My display is going to look kind of strange with all of the troops in the exact same pose.(except for the snow, flame and pilot)

I guess I can always make some of them lefties to change it up.

Same style under suit as the other troopers, unfortunately.

Rifle holding museum pose looks FTW! My display is going to look kind of strange with all of the troops in the exact same pose.(except for the snow, flame and pilot)

I guess I can always make some of them lefties to change it up.

When they're displayed, they should all be at attention with rifles anyway.

TFA-2-Stormtroopers.gif

Used my points on this. I didnt even know it was a her until I read the description a couple days ago :lol

The rubber undersuit scares me. I might not pull the trigger because of it.

The undersuit probably allows for most if not all poses the character has in the film do it doesn't bother me. I have no plans to recreate Spiderman scenes with her.

Having two troopers already, I feel like I have to get Phasma to complete that shelf. Looking forward to the Snowtroopers and Kylo though so some actual poses can be achieved.

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE. Spoilers ahead, they will show up in your e-mail notification despite spoiler tag!

SPOILER:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Same here only read after you watched the movie!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not going to post any spoilers but I'm still looking forward to the figure after watching the movie. Just wish for ...

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE. Spoilers ahead, they will show up in your e-mail notification despite spoiler tag!

SPOILER:
Spoiler Spoiler:
AGAIN, MOVIE SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler Spoiler:

They literally just threw her down the
Spoiler Spoiler:

So much for the hype.

Phasma is the definition of a character created to sell toys. It's the way business works. She still looks cool though and would look great on a shelf display.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Phasma is the definition of a character created to sell toys. It's the way business works. She still looks cool though and would look great on a shelf display.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It always was, ever since the first movie. But watching it as an adult now made it even worse.

Back