1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Both Hans are the same height up to the shoulders. Then, you have to work that Storm Han neck joint/head post a little to have both figures looking the same height overall.

Well, I guess that makes sense. I wasn't expecting that, just thought he would be regular Stormtrooper size. I might have to rethink my plan to sell my regular Stormtrooper now. I was going to just keep Han and Luke as my two troopers flanking my Vader figure when they aren't being Han and Luke displayed someplace else.

Thanks. I thought you might be California since you got it so quickly. Interesting that you in Canada got it fast.

Nice pics, BTW!:duff

Thanks! I really wasn’t sure how I’d feel about the portrait, but it has some personality and works for me. I will say that it’s not easy to photograph. At least not with an iPhone — it looks better dead-on than I could capture with casual photos.

As for shipping, no rhyme or reason to it, it seems.

e2ca251df6be98d0166b35242e98b091.jpg

515b18678a5e5a03b8b920e887342656.jpg

82f60693f06b70cd0f61be6dcc1d0f6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the topic of shipping/money being charged... I was charged on Nov 21st, got a shipping notice on Nov 28, UPS did not pick it up until Nov 30. It then spent 6 days in HK due to a mechanical failure. :lol

Current estimate is that I will get it on monday... :impatient:

Very Nice shots ZE_501! :duff

Nice shots ZE_501 👍🏽 Mine got held up somewhere. Should have today. I need to see in hand how high the sculpt and helmet sit. Hopefully not too much for my liking. I'll most likely only pose him with his bucket in hand like Luke. I like the idea of a 3rd size Trooper but the helmet sits a bit too high to my liking, according to the pics seen here.

Nice shots ZE_501 ���� Mine got held up somewhere. Should have today. I need to see in hand how high the sculpt and helmet sit. Hopefully not too much for my liking. I'll most likely only pose him with his bucket in hand like Luke. I like the idea of a 3rd size Trooper but the helmet sits a bit too high to my liking, according to the pics seen here.

Don't worry about it, you can get that helmet as low as you want, right on the shoulders if that's the look you want.

Edit: Thanks D.R. and Aliaz! I have a pro DSLR sitting right there, but I can never be bothered to shoot action figures with anything other my iPhone -- more convenient. :lol

Don't worry about it, you can get that helmet as low as you want, right on the shoulders if that's the look you want.

Edit: Thanks D.R. and Aliaz! I have a pro DSLR sitting right there, but I can never be bothered to shoot action figures with anything other my iPhone -- more convenient. :lol

Good to know! In that case may pick up another. Thanks

Does anyone who received their Han Stormtrooper from Sideshow already know if there is a coupon on the outside of the box?

Got this figure Friday and love it. Only issue was had a bit of paint rub on the helmet. Its quite hard to photograph so doubt sideshow would replace it. Got to say the sculpt looks much much better than in pictures.

Got this figure Friday and love it. Only issue was had a bit of paint rub on the helmet. Its quite hard to photograph so doubt sideshow would replace it. Got to say the sculpt looks much much better than in pictures.
Inspected the figure today and has a tiny chip on the inner thigh armor - barely noticeable - also the magnet on the holster came off the strap. Not much glue holding mine down as I'm always super careful when undoing them. Easy glue fix. But yes the sculpt does look much better in hand then pics I've seen. Now to get some batts to check if the DT wall is working properly.
One thing I notice is that the wall connectors (to connect another wall panel) would not work if i picked up another Han Trooper. Possibly attaches to a wall that comes with another figure like the Classic Trooper if he does end up coming out. HT should have made the connectors different on each side of the wall instead of identical which would make any connections with another purchased work. Maybe sounds a little confusing but those who have this will get what I mean.

They are meant to align with the upcoming ROTJ troopers - is my guess based on the design and movie research. I’m just going to butt my displays together to try and recreate the detention block rescue scene. No need to interlock.

One thing I notice is that the wall connectors (to connect another wall panel) would not work if i picked up another Han Trooper. Possibly attaches to a wall that comes with another figure like the Classic Trooper if he does end up coming out. HT should have made the connectors different on each side of the wall instead of identical which would make any connections with another purchased work. Maybe sounds a little confusing but those who have this will get what I mean.

Huh? I don’t have the figure yet, but the instructions that come with it lead you to believe that you can connect multiples of the same panel. So that’s not the case?

Huh? I don’t have the figure yet, but the instructions that come with it lead you to believe that you can connect multiples of the same panel. So that’s not the case?

If mine is the same as all releases which Im sure it is, then no, multiple Han Trooper walls cannot be locked in together by the flip out connectors.
But you can butt them up next to each other as mentioned.

If mine is the same as all releases which Im sure it is, then no, multiple Han Trooper walls cannot be locked in together by the flip out connectors.
But you can butt them up next to each other as mentioned.

That’s disappointing.

Just got mine today, was underwhelmed by the first release photos but in hand it’s awesome!
f7fff5bf1e01258e8f26ae8042adfb3c.jpg

Yep, it's one of those "in hand" sculpts. Almost everyone who has this in hand likes it. Good news!

Lol, not seeing it. Must definitely be an in hand sculpt. It looks like he is soiling his pants and damn proud of the work he has done.

Haha best description yet!
It probably doesn’t help with my crappy photos, but in hand he definitely looks better.

Back