1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Looks like I'm gonna have fun posing my ANH Han with the smirk head. Might actually go well with ANH Leia too.

It's just not possible to swap heads without swapping pegs. If you leave the original peg on Smuggler body, the head is going to float above the neck for half a centimeter. :dunno
Mine have swapped pegs.
4192aa56f02ddfbea0f2b85ccde7064a.jpg
9fa06522a761dc19c6261458596dd262.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics! I can't wait to receive mine next week. Do you find that by switching the pegs along with the head sculpts that that solves the head swap problem completely? In your opinion does it look right up close in hand or just pass and more modding is required?

Mine arrived this morning (shipped last Friday 1/12). Haven't opened it yet but the head swap in the above pics looks great - kind of what I had in mind although I mostly got it to use as an ANH stormtrooper and for the new stand. The smirky head is just a nice bonus. Now to see if I can resist ordering a second one. :)

Bigger box than I expected - same width/depth as the snowtrooper but an inch or so taller.

Thanks for sharing the pics! I can't wait to receive mine next week. Do you find that by switching the pegs along with the head sculpts that that solves the head swap problem completely? In your opinion does it look right up close in hand or just pass and more modding is required?

More or less. Smirking head looks and moves very good (maybe still has a millimeter of gap show from the sides), original head is pretty stuck in the Stormie body.

YES. Got a message from DHL this morning for duties/taxes (I'm in Canada). Means this fig is on the way! Should have it in-hand by this afternoon.

Thanks for the pics, SithThundercracker! Does anyone know if while the Smirking face and neck post is on Smuggler Han, can the Stormtrooper helmet fit on the Smuggler neckpost, on the Stormtrooper body?

Mine hasn't shipped yet. Status says "Payment Processing" although in my order details it shows the final payment as "paid".

Thanks for the pics, SithThundercracker! Does anyone know if while the Smirking face and neck post is on Smuggler Han, can the Stormtrooper helmet fit on the Smuggler neckpost, on the Stormtrooper body?
Yes but it will stay way higher than usual (a bit odd next to other troopers). What I discovered taking the pic is that somehow Stormie Han body is taller than two-pack tall one, adding a third height to the bunch.
(Stormie Han in the middle and on the right)
84e156c0875e4d2e26ce8445071e0401.jpg
e378c8a7a2da6b8a8e247c82dd680578.jpg

I'm in the payment plan, so they're doing it month to month. Last one won't process until January so it'll be a month and a half at least I bet.

Mine has been in Payment Processing Purgatory for a couple of days.

I just emailed them. This is the second time in as many orders that this has happened to me. In the past I used to receive shipping info the same day that I was charged. Now it seems like they charge you and forget to ship out your item.

Back