1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my own with the Jnix sculpt
13ccfaafed50fb30896252aeb04fef67.jpg
ef4901fd3885cb0a7ad78844cbbe9530.jpg
8e449fb8e313b00e1ee4c3024da402b2.jpg

What a coincidence that we both get the heads at the same, and put it on the stormtrooper :lol

I don't have a Han Solo yet, that's why I have no choice but to put it on the stormtrooper:

image.jpeg

What a coincidence that we both get the heads at the same, and put it on the stormtrooper :lol

I don't have a Han Solo yet, that's why I have no choice but to put it on the stormtrooper:

View attachment 316338

Yeah it's looks good on the tall trooper body. Looks great in the Han body as well

I like the pose on the Luke, I might steal that

It just seemed weird that a pic of the inside cover for the Luke Trooper with a pic of smirking Han Trooper was nowhere in this thread, so...

Based on this pic, I'm guessing we haven't seen anything official because they are reworking it. I'm fine with that as long as we get an epic smirking Han. I want that head for my regular Han.

F36A3C7C-7ADB-4FD2-8E22-31CB26902310_zpss0xfssbn.jpg

You just pop off the neck and pop a new one on. For the stormtrooper you'd have to remove the chest and shoulder armor to remove the neck seal. Then grab the neck and pull. It pops right off. Pop the new one on. Put the neck seal back on and the armor back and put the head back on.

I thought of doing this myself but there is so little neck shown above the neck seal it almost doesn't seem worth the hassle.

You just pop off the neck and pop a new one on. For the stormtrooper you'd have to remove the chest and shoulder armor to remove the neck seal. Then grab the neck and pull. It pops right off. Pop the new one on. Put the neck seal back on and the armor back and put the head back on.

I thought of doing this myself but there is so little neck shown above the neck seal it almost doesn't seem worth the hassle.

This is how I feel too. Plus this body is just a placeholder until I get a regular Han.

ab4529001225d0f85d503e321f8b230e.jpg

ca4d63bd870c33f5aa0f9d8c9b0b1f3a.jpg

This is the same neck.

I just bought a Han head to make a Stormie ( so you know that Hot Toys will make Han Stormie announcement today, :rotfl) Anyhow, will any of the three necks work or just the one in the middle? I'd guess it's the one in the middle, any idea where I cab buy one? I looked at Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot, but no luck. Anyone have one for sale?

I guess you could just paint the neck as well. The problem I'm running into is that the head just sits there. The ball on the neck post is smaller than the ball socket on the head. So the head just sits on the post. I've tried with two different neck posts and it's the same. Anyone else run into this ?

I would guess this has to be a Celebration Orlando exclusive or maybe a 40th Anniversary exclusive? It's been far too long.

Back