1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5921_sw_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've ordered another Jnix Han Solo head and will use that on the tall stormtrooper body. You just lost a sale HT for talking your sweet a$$ time! I'm sure HT losing sleep over this :(

This belongs to Howard... and Howard only.

Seriously though, HT has to make sure there's no more Luke-troopers floating around so they can release the two-pack with dirty wet Luke-trooper and Dianoga tentacle.

You know this to be true.

This belongs to Howard... and Howard only.

Seriously though, HT has to make sure there's no more Luke-troopers floating around so they can release the two-pack with dirty wet Luke-trooper and Dianoga tentacle.

You know this to be true.

At first I was upset with this idea. But then I thought about it more... and realized I would be OK with it. Just turn the first luke stormy into a regular stormy (you can never have too many of stormies) and send the headsculpt to X-wing / Snowspeeder Luke.

*shrug*

I've ordered another Jnix Han Solo head and will use that on the tall stormtrooper body. You just lost a sale HT for talking your sweet a$$ time! I'm sure HT losing sleep over this :(

Nah... HT is laughing at you and even thank you for buying another stormtrooper from them. There are tons of peeps collecting not just the figure but also the accessories, the stand, the box, the poster inside the box, the polybag that contain the box and finally, the smell of it all :lol

lol, every time someone posts in this thread and moves it to the top I think there must be news. :panic:

As for Hot Toys losing sales for taking too long; I doubt that. People like Stormtroopers for army building, and when it comes to Han Solo, an official release will have a skin colored neck most custom versions won't have. I also wonder if the number of Stormtroopers out right now with Rouge One is a deterrent for Hot Toys for releasing a Han Trooper right now. They may think it better to release a Han Solo Stormtrooper during a time when Classic Stormtroopers are more scarce.

Nah... HT is laughing at you and even thank you for buying another stormtrooper from them. There are tons of peeps collecting not just the figure but also the accessories, the stand, the box, the poster inside the box, the polybag that contain the box and finally, the smell of it all :lol

Nah I had a spare tall stormtrooper so it didn't cost me more, I'm selling the spare short trooper off as well.

That amazing ANH wave last year was a one off to coincide with the release of TFA. They're still selling through the second release of Han etc not to mention the TFA warehouse warmers. So there's just no reason to release Han ST yet, which will sell whenever they release him. On the other hand, if you have a tall trooper and a Jnix head you've got a better stormtrooper Han than HT will ever do.

I'm a bit surprised that they announced something like the Snowtrooper before this. It'd be nice to get this to round out the set for A New Hope.

I'm a bit surprised that they announced something like the Snowtrooper before this. It'd be nice to get this to round out the set for A New Hope.

My guess is we get a glimpse of the Snowies in RO. HT didn't connect the Death Star Trooper to RO, but there he is in the trailer.

Storm Han is most probably held for a future retail or event exclusive. Hopefully, it won't take HT another year to announce it.

where is this???? :(

I think they know this'll sell whenever they put it out and don't want it to compete with the onslaught of Rogue One figures. Similar to how they didn't want it to compete against TFA figures. We can only hope it sees crack of daylight between Rogue One and Episode VIII...

One fundamental flaw in the Empire was the stormtrooper disguise kit. When's this coming?

Back