1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way this is just 200.

You mean like the "exclusive" Spacetroopers which I think are still able to be had on Sideshow over a year later.....

Yes, exactly. And the extremely limited Scarecrow exclusive so long ago that I think are still available.

You can buy my Han sculpt but not the helmet. :lol

If that's true I might actually consider it, assuming the head turns out well. I never got a Jnix or anything else to replace my HT Han.

Y
If that's true I might actually consider it, assuming the head turns out well. I never got a Jnix or anything else to replace my HT Han.

I only want another Stormie, so I will be selling the HS.

I think it's just 200 for the presale in Hong Kong. Who knows how many sideshow will get but it's certain to be an unpublished number. Might depend on how many preorders:lol

The expression on this sculpt just does not fit the scene and therefore, the figure, at all.

Almost reminds me of the scene in Mos Eisley where he was negotiating with Obi Wan. "17 huh? Ok, you guys got yourselves a ship." *smirk*

This looks better than I thought it would. Seems like they've made the hair lighter. If I didn't already convert a tall trooper using the Jnix head then I'd be all over this. Maybe I will get this as well [emoji53]

I'm surprised they didn't include a heavy blaster.

I read on FB that it's not limited to just 200 worldwide, it's 200 for non-VIP members at Secret Base.

I'm surprised they included the comlink and more binders but not the rifle Han carries to the detention centre.

I'm not sure about the smirk. It kinda has that "hey little boy, come sit on my lap" look.
I do think the smirk sculpt would better with the smuggler outfit

I read on FB that it's not limited to just 200 worldwide, it's 200 for non-VIP members at Secret Base.

Is that about stopping the Hong Kong resellers?

As for the HS why would anyone keep it if they've got the Jnix HS which knocks spots off this one? On the other hand, it's a great release for anyone who doesn't have the regular Stormtrooper.

I'm very happy to see him finally being made available! :)

The head sculpt could be a bit better, but I still really like this sculpt, more so than the regular HT Han sculpt.
Looking forward to ordering him!

Should have been
- sweaty to match Luke
- had a base to match Luke
- had no binders or comm since Luke has those already (did Ham's belt have one? Thought it was just Luke's convenient plot forwarding belt).
- included the long rifle

Anything else?

Should have been
- sweaty to match Luke
- had no binders or comm since Luke has those already (did Ham's belt have one? Thought it was just Luke's convenient plot forwarding belt).

Anything else?

- released 18 months ago.....:dunno

Should have been
- sweaty to match Luke

Anything else?

The console he talks into at the detention level.

Or the chair and desk he sits at where he's coerced into saving Leia.

Or Space junk from the trash compactor

I guess you can call it a news feature or feed or a report or release or press release or similar nouns....

It's just copy and pasted from Hot Toys' Facebook post (press release, etc.).

It's kind of annoying at the moment--there are three different threads talking about this figure. Hard to keep track of what is in what, but an "official" thread was started with all that info and pics.

Back