1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting this one. I passed on all the HT stormies so this is a way for me to get a stormie and a Han! Not thrilled about the smirky sculpt but I like that it's different. I may end up putting the smirk on the regular Han and the serious head on the stormie.

I'm passing on this because I already own the regular Stormtrooper and purchased the HT Han Solo smuggler head so I have the best of both worlds.

I'm passing on this because I already own the regular Stormtrooper and purchased the HT Han Solo smuggler head so I have the best of both worlds.

Thinking about doing the same thing, not sure what exclusive accessories they could offer with this figure

Thinking about doing the same thing, not sure what exclusive accessories they could offer with this figure

That's a good point. The LukeTrooper already came with the binders, communicator and grappling hook. The only thing I can think of for Han is the heavy blaster that came with the Stormtrooper 2-pack.

Exclusive comms base would be cool.

image.jpeg

They'll have to include something as an exclusive. Hot toys should have a done a two pack right from the start.

If this stays in the price range as Luke in trooper disguise, there's no way they give us a second portrait. Probably the rifle blaster or something like that.

So what's the deal? Is the new Han Solo re-release coming with the new head sculpt? Are you guys just buying the sculpt on-line and putting it on the body of the old stormy suit?

OK, so where id the head sculpt? Why did it never come out, when is it coming? Is it coming?

OK, so where id the head sculpt? Why did it never come out, when is it coming? Is it coming?

We already got it. Have you been living without an internet connection for the past year? It's the same sculpt that's on the ANH Han Solo.

At the sideshowtoy website it still shows the old sculpt. I haven't been following this thread for almost two years, LOL. Somebody please fill me in. Why is the old sculpt being sold?

Lol alright Solo_bones the answer you're looking for is SS never changed the prototype picture on their store page. The sculpt that you linked was a revision to the prototype(again the one that is shown on the SS store page) and the revised sculpt was released with Han. The old sculpt is not being sold SS just doesn't do a good job of updating their store pages after figures have released. There are a few pictures around of the "smiley Han" sculpt that they will be using for the Stormtrooper Han, you just gotta poke around for them.

Back