1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does this sculpt remind me of Bruce Campbell?
9cae5bb659f8bf89c36fc2079c95616a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't display this figure without the helmet, Jango looks really good otherwise. This extra head, regardless of likeness, would certainly remain in the box forevermore.

I was going to sell my sideshow, then I realized this is at least 2 years away. May as well have a jango for the next 2 years. If this ever actually gets released...

The head sculpt wasn't that terrible, don't acting so dramatic and make an issue out of it.
118209647_4329670723772544_1508947622943932713_n.jpg
118244414_4329665367106413_6933038136290068198_n.jpg
118212878_4329666600439623_5455028196686656635_n.jpg

I was going to sell my sideshow, then I realized this is at least 2 years away. May as well have a jango for the next 2 years. If this ever actually gets released...

The good thing about the Sideshow Jango is that you use turn it around to showcase the Arena jetpack or just use the exclusive Poncho. Or even just display the head on that figure with the space ear muffs. You'll have more than a couple possibilities owning two Jango's.

The only time we see his face while wearing his outfit is the arena scene, right?

But I would not have minded at all, had the HT version had on the helmet anchor-frame. It makes sense that such large, heavy helmets would need such a thing to sit comfortably and securely on your head, without sliding around. Plus, there's something very old-school, very Flash Gordon about that thing.

fetts.jpg

The head looks much better from a lot of these shots to me. I think the general expression could be better though. I'm likely not going to display the head vs helmet anyway.

But I would not have minded at all, had the HT version had on the helmet anchor-frame. It makes sense that such large, heavy helmets would need such a thing to sit comfortably and securely on your head, without sliding around. Plus, there's something very old-school, very Flash Gordon about that thing.

View attachment 493929

I agree that he should have his headband. But that said I don?t think the HS is that bad.
I think I wanna skip this version though as the SSC one is ok. I?ll buy another figure instead - unless! We get a deluxe version including little Boba.

The 20th anniversary of AOTC is only a couple of years away. Maybe they’ll put Jango up for PO then:monkey3

Bythen i hope they'll have revealed a few more characters from AOTC... Starting with the elusive Anakin also overlooked by Sideshow.

Bythen i hope they'll have revealed a few more characters from AOTC... Starting with the elusive Anakin also overlooked by Sideshow.
I intended to give AOTC versions of Anakin and Obi Wan a miss, but can't help feeling these three would look good together.
584d0728ff56f88a5163487cdff64710.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Really hope we will have a preorder for him soon.
Has been announced 2 years ago at SDCC and still not nothing.

I actually wouldn't mind a little evolution shelf for anakin and obi wan. I think displayed together would be kinda cool
I had the Obi Wan Sideshow Evolution, slowly been updated with the HT versions.
aa29cc1549263a7c8d8360eed5908ae0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Someone should lease a car, 39 months. Then see which figures come out before the lease is up.
Jango?
Bespin Han?
Lando?
Padme?
My guess, only one out of that list. I don?t even know which.

Back