1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead on it really seems to look like him.
89a6c969ae737170d80fe87ffecb3976.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cody is pretty much perfect, this looks like a totally different person. I?m glad some people can see the likeness in this and enjoy it but it?s just not there for me at all.

Lmaoo watch them ?Update? the Cody & Rex heads with that sculpt [emoji51]

Definitely is not the same sculpt. Looks like it?s from like 2008-11 or something lol what?s really weird to me is I feel his face is slightly smaller than it should be

Maybe Disney is requesting a different sculpt for Jango. Otherwise I cant see why theyd put out a different sculpt when the Cody/Rex one is great.

Dead on it really seems to look like him.
89a6c969ae737170d80fe87ffecb3976.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The wrinkles and hair look nice. I'm not loving the rest of what I'm seeing, but the picture is super washed out and definitely not doing Jango any favors.

Separate thought but I wonder how much this guy'll end up costing. Two jetpacks, two heads, and probably plenty of accessories. With Hottoys habit of charging robbery prices for figures with miserly accessories I bet this guy may be pushing $300

The portrait is a little disappointing. HT seems all over the map lately. Either excellent (like Krennic) or average (jawa).
I still think the waist pouches are oversized but the rest looks good.

Now the question is whether we see a PO (and better pictures) or does this one just bang around the convention circuit a little more before disappearing into the lost figure void?

It looks off for sure BUT I'm going to wait and reserve judgment until Hot Toys posts their own official pics.

The portrait is a little disappointing. HT seems all over the map lately. Either excellent (like Krennic) or average (jawa).
I still think the waist pouches are oversized but the rest looks good.

Now the question is whether we see a PO (and better pictures) or does this one just bang around the convention circuit a little more before disappearing into the lost figure void?

God i hope not!!!
What's the point of having Boba and Cody/Rex,if they don't make Jango!!
I know,it's HT.

This figure is officially over 2 years old now judging by the very first post and all 8 of the figures announced over SDCC are releasing spring/summer 2022. Jeez:lol

Head sculpt is disappointing but since I'll be displaying the two I get with helmets on it doesn't overly bother me. More worried about the price given they are adding a head sculpt and his two jet packs. I think he will end up being made now, it would be bizarre if they teased him with the headsculpt and the other jet pack just to put him back in the vault.

But that does not mean they'll give us 2 jetpacks. Additionally, he changed his suit also.

But that does not mean they'll give us 2 jetpacks. Additionally, he changed his suit also.

True it doesn't necessarily mean that we'll get both but they've made prototypes of both now. The first one was displayed in earlier conventions and his secondary one has finally made an appearance. They might add it just to justify a higher price but hopefully they instead put it in a deluxe option if they do release both.

They can issue a standard version (with a mismatched jetpack and suit) and a deluxe with two jetpacks.

They can issue a standard version (with a mismatched jetpack and suit) and a deluxe with two jetpacks.

Medicom were the last ones to double dip but the Sideshow includes both jetpacks in both their 1/6th and 1/4th version’s. I don’t see why Hot Toys would do any different. Jango’s burple colored flightsuit is pretty much forgotten at this point.

Back