1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone should lease a car, 39 months. Then see which figures come out before the lease is up.
Jango?
Bespin Han?
Lando?
Padme?
My guess, only one out of that list. I dont even know which.

Probably Jango, because we've seen him teased quite a bit and the others, either not at all, or not so much. Have there even been teasers of any of those other than Padme?

A betting pool based on this concept would be amusing, tho.

What’s the tally for all the figures announced after they teased him? This guy was literally at a show last week and then Ahsoka and a Clone comes out of nowhere a few days later:lol

Probably Jango, because we've seen him teased quite a bit and the others, either not at all, or not so much. Have there even been teasers of any of those other than Padme?

A betting pool based on this concept would be amusing, tho.

Bespin Han was teased in the Bespin Leia solicitation pics.

Seems odd for Jango to come out when we don’t have Mace, AOTC Anakin, Obi or Padme.

They teased a Padme at a convention last year and the reaction to what was shown was mostly negative. Since then, crickets.

What’s the tally for all the figures announced after they teased him? This guy was literally at a show last week and then Ahsoka and a Clone comes out of nowhere a few days later:lol

Hopefully they're using the time tweaking the unmasked head sculpt.

Wasn't it just. Much better for them to take a little time getting it right than release a figure that looked like a Hasbro doll. Even better, release TPM Queen Amidala instead :pray:

Wasn't it just. Much better for them to take a little time getting it right than release a figure that looked like a Hasbro doll. Even better, release TPM Queen Amidala instead :pray:

Oh yeah I've been waiting on a Queen Amidala too. With light up function would look pretty sick.

I guess they'll eventually get to her and young Obi Wan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep..Hasbro kicked it out of the park with their amazing Jango fett figure that just released.

It would be wise of them to release it soon with Mando S2 inbound.
If you had of told my 8yr old self 36yrs ago we would be getting a tonne of Mandalorian merch,I'd have died.

I've had this hunch for quite a time that HT will not release Jango separately, but he will probably paired with additional release like Mace Windu or something..

Oh yeah I've been waiting on a Queen Amidala too. With light up function would look pretty sick.

I guess they'll eventually get to her and young Obi Wan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for the light up function when you have Rhinestones, buddy. :wink1:

Back