1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Spider-Man: Homecoming Vulture

Hela - $234.99
Loki - $242.99
Yondu (assuming it's the exclusive) - $251.99
Gamora - $250.99
Black Panther - $259.99
Bad Black Panther - $234.99
Groot (assuming it's the set without Rocket judging from his sig) - $219.99
Black Widow - $219.99
Spider-Man - $258.99
Thanos - $375.99
-
Captain America - $250.99
Iron Man - $406.99
Thor - $266.99
Doctor Strange - $266.99
Ant-Man - $242.99
Wasp - $250.99
Deathstroke - $249.99
QS Batman - $484.99
QS Joker - $504.99
Tacticool Batman - $265.99
Wonder Woman (assuming it's the exclusive judging from his sig) - $248.99

$5,991.79 (before sales tax & shipping), assuming I was right about some of those EX or no EX guesses.

i lov u wor.

:rotfl

Mutual :duff

Is it just me or are they re-using parts of the Falcon wings? The wings look to me bigger than Falcon’s but I don’t think that they are so big that they couldn’t productionise the thing. I’m quietly confident it will happen, crosses fingers!!

Does look awesome, but I also don't believe it will ever come up for preorder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its such a shame that the majority of us collectors instantly see a figure like this and straight away say it's not getting made. We've disappointingly been bitten a few times already so I understand completely... Although I hope beyond all hell that this figure gets made as it's a day 1 PO for me... I don't think it will get made either :(

It is very impressive in size and detail. I really hope this thing gets made.
IMG_1441-01.jpg

I think we have a decent chance of seeing this one for preorder, and the way HT works, we probably have a good year or two after the announcement to raise the coin and cough it up lol
Amazing piece! Would sell out for sure!

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I notice that HT has made a custom dynamic stand to help support the wings. This is a good sign because they're thinking about how a collector could actually display this on the shelf. Rather than just building a display strictly for the convention

So just a quick scaling, that looks to be a four feet wing span.
Maybe they won't make it but what gives me hope is the base and structure to support the wings and figure. I don't recall that kind of detail system in some of the others that never got produced. But who knows. Day one preorder if it makes it though.

Oh jeez...this is my dream figure and my worst nightmare (for my wallet) Definitely a PO for me if it ever sees production! I'd love to see a Keaton sculpt as well sonI could maybe bash together another character in the future.

Re: SPECTULATION: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Fi

I notice that HT has made a custom dynamic stand to help support the wings. This is a good sign because they're thinking about how a collector could actually display this on the shelf. Rather than just building a display strictly for the convention

I disagree. I think they did this to properly show off the figure while it's on display at a major event. I would find it very unlikely that they would include any stands to help support the wings at retail.

I’m just curious. I haven’t paid close enough attention but has hot toys showed a figure in these circumstances? Where it’s a relatively new, successful movie and waited a year a after it’s release to show off an item from it?

I know they’ve done it with Star Wars figures which dont really count since most are from older movies and Yellow Jacket showing came to coincide with Ant Man correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this has never going to be mass-produced written all over it. The wings would be extremely cumbersome to deal with. You'd have to go out of your way to find room for it in your collection because it's just not going to fit.

The only real hope is the fact the Vulture would be a lot more popular than Yellowjacket or Rhino would so it's more capable of turning a handy profit.

I’m just curious. I haven’t paid close enough attention but has hot toys showed a figure in these circumstances? Where it’s a relatively new, successful movie and waited a year a after it’s release to show off an item from it?

I know they’ve done it with Star Wars figures which dont really count since most are from older movies and Yellow Jacket showing came to coincide with Ant Man correct?

Ironmonger.Film out May 2008,figure shown December 2010,up for order September 2011,finally appeared October 2012.

Ironmonger.Film out May 2008,figure shown December 2010,up for order September 2011,finally appeared October 2012.

Really. I did not know that. Who knows if it will be a similar route with this one but that’s still interesting that they’ve done it once before

Its such a shame that the majority of us collectors instantly see a figure like this and straight away say it's not getting made. We've disappointingly been bitten a few times already so I understand completely... Although I hope beyond all hell that this figure gets made as it's a day 1 PO for me... I don't think it will get made either :(

If HT released every cool figure they had at these conventions, most of us will be extremely poor.
Remember the Justice League Batmobile and now these. Both big bucks if they were made.

I disagree. I think they did this to properly show off the figure while it's on display at a major event. I would find it very unlikely that they would include any stands to help support the wings at retail.

Why's that? You really think they would release a figure with no way of having him stand up? I can't see that happening.

This showing is amazing! I’m really hoping he will get released for PO and not just go away like some others..
����

Ditto. Hang from from ceiling if folks need to...but I figure I got CW Falcon to work (tho using bookshelves) and I can make this work too. Just hoping they add a Keaton sculpt.

Back