1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn’t look to be a vulture announcement at all. 1/4 Homemade spidey maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they show the Vulture wing and quote him as well and you think it’s going to be a home made Spiderman reveal?!

I don’t care if it’s 1/4 scale...BRING IT!! We should be thrilled not only are they gonna make him but he will be freakin huge!

They teased the 1/6 scale and never released it because of the size
Now they’re teasing this and it’s bigger!
Just give us the 1/6 version!

Those look like they could just be damaged parts of the wings, which if they include in a base for a 1/4 Spidey they could probably cheat on the size a bit. A final battle Spidey with torn/damaged suit would fit.

That said, I hope I’m wrong and 1/6 Vulture is actually coming!

Highly doubt we're getting a 1/4 Vulture. Feels like they are teasing the release of the 1/6 that everyone has been waiting for with the pic, while also teasing potential 1/4 figures (Spider-Man and/or Iron Man) from the Homecoming line with that hashtag.

Hot Toys has produced the majority of main villains from all the Iron Man solo movies in 1/6 scale -- I think only Aldrich Killian was omitted? Feels like they will be doing the same with the Spider-Man solo movies now. This gives me more hope that we may actually get a 1/6 Mysterio as well.

Looking closer at the tease, that does appear to be the collar to Vulture's jacket in the bottom right hand corner. That's not likely to appear on a base, so my optimism is renewed.

HT.jpg

Is this the final battle wing? The 1:6 model they’ve been toting around the world was the V1 wing right?

I imagine that if it's too difficult to mass produce at 1/6 they may have decided that it'll work better at 1/4 scale?

It's true in that they will have one on display, but if they aren't selling it 1/6 then I'd be shocked if they sell it 1/4 scale. Unless that was the plan all along? Who knows.

This is more likely a 1/4 Spider-Man and the wing is just a base, but it should be noted that they sure weren’t bothered calling an almost-life size potted Groot a 1/4 scale also. Numbers apparently can mean anything. Though I hope it’s a Vulture.

This is more likely a 1/4 Spider-Man and the wing is just a base, but it should be noted that they sure weren’t bothered calling an almost-life size potted Groot a 1/4 scale also. Numbers apparently can mean anything. Though I hope it’s a Vulture.

Damn, a 1/4 Spidey?! Nevermind what I said before... I want that instead!

Part of the caption reads "Now’s the chance to prove that you’re stronger than the heroes!" -- that sure sounds like a Vulture release.

When you take look at the background colours .. it remeinds me the final scene when the plane hit the ground (fire and smoke) so I think this is the base for 1/4 Spider with vulture wings.

When you take look at the background colours .. it remeinds me the final scene when the plane hit the ground (fire and smoke) so I think this is the base for 1/4 Spider with vulture wings.

A 1/4 Spidey would make more sense except for the caption, unless that's a poor translation and is meant to say:

"Now’s the chance to prove that you’re stronger than the [other] heroes!"

...in order to convey the idea that Spidey is proving himself.

Back