Hot Toys MMS- Mark XV Sneaky 1/6 Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that's part of it but I think there's more to it then just that. But I'm sure it's a large part of it. Essentially two years now of the more crowded release schedule and hey have refined orders and gotten it worked out more. But also there's a large turn over of collectors at the moment too. And a lot of unique figures.

A lot more stuff is waitlisting now, I'd say for sure they've scaled back. After so many items sat in stock for months to years recently, not surprised

I'm sure that's part of it but I think there's more to it then just that. But I'm sure it's a large part of it. Essentially two years now of the more crowded release schedule and hey have refined orders and gotten it worked out more. But also there's a large turn over of collectors at the moment too. And a lot of unique figures.

Yeah, I think all of those things factor in.

I wonder what that'll mean for aftermarket prices (not that I care considering I've never sold a figure in my life). But for people in the future trying to pick up a figure they missed, it might make it a little more difficult. If there aren't as many being made, or there are more people getting into the hobby, I would think that means we may see prices rise a little in the future.

But that's way down the line. All I know is I'm pumped for this thing. I hope they reveal nightclub and hammerhead soon, then they'll have everything they need to pump out the rest.

Just came in !! [emoji38][emoji39][emoji13]
cac0e019e94e0c73ba052f564419a8dc.jpg

Wondering if this waitlist is "tease" like they did with Starboost?
1-2 months before the ship date it went on waitlist only to have it sit in stock for months once the shipment arrived.
I fell for that and actually had my waitlist convert 3 days after I got on it.

Wondering if this waitlist is "tease" like they did with Starboost?
1-2 months before the ship date it went on waitlist only to have it sit in stock for months once the shipment arrived.
I fell for that and actually had my waitlist convert 3 days after I got on it.

Doubt it. Way to many things going to WL that are not coming back in stock even after they have shipped. Some will convert from cancellations, CC declines, etc but i think SS is sick of overstocking these.

Doubt it. Way to many things going to WL that are not coming back in stock even after they have shipped. Some will convert from cancellations, CC declines, etc but i think SS is sick of overstocking these.

They are clearing warehouse space for Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back