1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my set yesterday and I?m very happy with it. The Gonk is much better than I expected, and actually has decent shelf presence.

The robe on the Jawa is really nice and drapes beautifully. I hope this set sells well because I?m dying to see a HT Tusken and R5.

I've added the stones to the Sideshow eyes as well, and it's transformed the figures to the naked eye.

Chronos1919 deserves reputation for this simple but ingenious idea. :)

Without camera flash:

50092518113_f6996d6c7b_o.jpg

I've added the stones to the Sideshow eyes as well, and it's transformed the figures to the naked eye.

Chronos1919 deserves reputation for this simple but ingenious idea. :)

Blatantly stole this idea for myself and it’s fantastic!
Don’t even need light up and looks great.
Thanks for the inspiration guys

Indeed. I get most of my ideas from Star Wars jewelry that I didn't know existed. I'm quite certain those earrings are the first instance of rhinestone gems being used for eyes as well.

iu

Apologies if I trampled on your "Eureka" moment.

I didn't know the jewellery existed till 10 minutes ago.

It made me laugh, sorry it didn't make you laugh too.

It wasn't funny, it was just rude. Quite sad that you would take the time to bother being negative about it.

I don't think he meant anything malicious, but I get your point.

Your idea is absolute gold by the way. My stones are on the way so I haven't had the chance to try them out but based on pictures it looks to me like you have completely fixed the single biggest problem I have with the HT Jawa. I might buy a second now.

Your idea is absolute gold by the way. My stones are on the way so I haven't had the chance to try them out but based on pictures it looks to me like you have completely fixed the single biggest problem I have with the HT Jawa. I might buy a second now.

Thanks. I'm happy with anything that bypasses wiring and batteries. If only there were a way to do something similar with lightsabers. I don't think bedazzling the blades would look very good.

:lol

Thanks. I'm happy with anything that bypasses wiring and batteries. If only there were a way to do something similar with lightsabers. I don't think bedazzling the blades would look very good.

:lol

Pity but true. I really don’t like all the light up stuff - not because it’s not cool to look at but because it’s really hard to use. I’m lazy I like remote activation and had all my display worked for that.

Back