Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC is is the fastest because you are skipping the middleman.

Everyone gets their orders from SSC. The thing is SSC ships the orders to their customers 1st. So if it's a full shippment from Hot Toys then Timewalker, Alter Ego, BBTS should have their order in a few days after SSC starts shipping to everyone.

If Hot Toys has partial shipmments of a order to SSC then the other retailers could be waiting awhile as SSC ship to their customers then wait for the next shipment to mail to their customers before sending out to other retailers.

BBTS has been having issues with several distributors lately i'm starting to wonder if they are having cash flow problems or something.

Direct from SSC is the fastest. Alter Ego and Timewalker seem to get them around the same time. I ordered one figure from SSC for myself and one from Alter Ego for my son. It ended up being a couple of weeks afterwards. BBTS seems to be getting theirs last. I’ve been reading some examples of really long delays after others.
Ah, I see. Makes sense. I think I'll stick with Sideshow.
Thank you both for the responses.

Timewalker lists this as imminent arrival which usually means they expect this n stock in the next 10 days.

Haven't heard from BBTS where I'm getting mine. This will COMPLETE my IM 1 line; M1 2.0, M2 DC, M3 DC and the Iron Monger.

I was going to sell my Mark II Unleashed figured once I received my die cast version but I can not find the "exposed" legs so I guess I'll just have to add it to my War machine display

My DC Mk II just arrived, and one of the hip flaps is misaligned on its swing-out arm, so the hip armour doesn't close up properly. Is there a good way of removing / loosening glue without stressing the plastic so I can re-seat it?

Back