Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review, awesome pics as usual, thank you. I’m keeping my PO, I do not own a Mark II as of yet so might as well stick with the die cast. It’ll look good posed with the Mark III’s I have displayed.

Looking at that pic of the three side-by-side, it is weird how off the proportions seem on the Mark II figures.
The first one is really bad with it's sloped shoulders, the Unleashed is "kinda" better, but has a giraffe neck and
elongated head… and the diecast looks stumpy, but definitely the best.

24df04855cee04a44960d5bbb38a8d05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question, but does anyone know if the detachable repulsor effect that came with the Mark 45, 46. and 47 works with the foot pegs of any of the other Iron Man figures? I would like to put this Mark II in a flight pose but with the repulsors coming from the feet, not the hands. Thanks!

Looking at that pic of the three side-by-side, it is weird how off the proportions seem on the Mark II figures.
The first one is really bad with it's sloped shoulders, the Unleashed is "kinda" better, but has a giraffe neck and
elongated head… and the diecast looks stumpy, but definitely the best.

I said this before. The designers definitely improved on the Iron Man armors after the Mark 3.

Random question, but does anyone know if the detachable repulsor effect that came with the Mark 45, 46. and 47 works with the foot pegs of any of the other Iron Man figures? I would like to put this Mark II in a flight pose but with the repulsors coming from the feet, not the hands. Thanks!

I have not gotten my mk2 in yet, but the mk3 does not have any holes in the feet to place the effects. The two share a lot of parts so that’s the best I can do

I have not gotten my mk2 in yet, but the mk3 does not have any holes in the feet to place the effects. The two share a lot of parts so that’s the best I can do

Damn, ok. Not a huge deal to me, just a small detail i was looking into. I'm looking forward to the art box for this guy almost as much as the figure itself. should be a nice addition

I said this before. The designers definitely improved on the Iron Man armors after the Mark 3.

That’s if you never owned the diecast 42 or 43, the diecast mark 3 was a step back from those earlier models. Mar 3 was the cheapest by far though & that was probably why it was less articulated.

That’s if you never owned the diecast 42 or 43, the diecast mark 3 was a step back from those earlier models. Mar 3 was the cheapest by far though & that was probably why it was less articulated.

He’s talking about the design on film not the engineering of the figure

He’s talking about the design on film not the engineering of the figure

That’s what I get for jumping in out of context. How can anyone not like the Mark 3 though? It’s the most classic IMO & the existing Hot Toys figures don’t do it justice.

So what is the consensus that this will sell out quickly like the Mark V? Waited too long on the V and am now regretting it.

So what is the consensus that this will sell out quickly like the Mark V? Waited too long on the V and am now regretting it.

If you want it, better to buy it now than to wait and regret it later. This isn't meant to be rude, but if you want it, what are you waiting for? I can't remember the last time a non-HPP armor went on sale.

If you want it I would grab it while you can. While it’s no Mk VI or War Machine MK1, I think it will be a pretty underrated figure and go pretty quick once people see in hands photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back