Hot Toys - MMS - Ironman - Ironman Mk II Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see this closer to another fig to get a better idea of height. Would they really fudge the spec numbers just because they know no one would buy this at the same height as MK III 2.0?

It was already posted that the height is much taller than the DC MkIII.

That's my question. They post is 10mm taller but would they fudge the numbers to generate sales since they know how annoyed most are with the MK III?

I can't see a single difference when comparing the protos of MK III 2.0 and this. I'm wondering if they are fluffing the numbers, or if that extra 10mm is when the torso is popped out for "crunch mode" and fully extended

That's my question. They post is 10mm taller but would they fudge the numbers to generate sales since they know how annoyed most are with the MK III?

I can't see a single difference when comparing the protos of MK III 2.0 and this. I'm wondering if they are fluffing the numbers, or if that extra 10mm is when the torso is popped out for "crunch mode" and fully extended

It is most likely just the Mk III 2.0 body so they are adding a little height to it, but they can't add too much without throwing off the rest of the proportions.

I canceled my preorder last night with BBTS for this one in case anyone here wants it. I've got too much on preoder "scheduled" for that quarter to keep it all. It's still available at the time of this post.

Was it ever sold out? Still up for PO on SS.

Retailers can only preorder from SS for around 45 days from when they go up. So they very well could be sold out on BBTS when SS still has direct to customer preorders still up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Retailers can only preorder from SS for around 45 days from when they go up. So they very well could be sold out on BBTS when SS still has direct to customer preorders still up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe you are correct sir!

A7687871-D96F-478D-8F51-6DD9828535AF.jpeg2DF2CA9D-9B81-47C6-867B-35645137711D.jpeg

Back