Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait. My second gantry set is in my house waiting to be opened. I'm stoked because I never opened my first one!

Just found one (with Mark IV) randomly on CSC for $599 and decided to go for it. Not totally sure I'll keep it yet but I figure that price beats the ebay prices if I do decide to.

Haha. It took me a while to pull the trigger too. I'd just passed this set up so many times the last couple of years so I figured I'd go for it. Price seemed reasonable too. Just so random that they suddenly had one in stock.

That's exactly what I said when I saw it a few days ago. I have two now and I must say it's an amazing piece

necro posting. help please.

1. can anyone post a close up pick of the pincers that can hold the helmet? I just got one and i dont know if mine came with missing parts
2. Anyone tried the mark 6 on the gantry?

I just got mine from CSC on Monday. They double boxed this bad boy and even gave me free shipping as a Black Friday deal. This was my first ever order from them and I've gotta say they were top notch.

I haven't opened it yet though because I'm not entirely sure where to put it. Leaning toward Detolf but has anyone put this into some sort of case? Looked through the thread but didn't see too much on non Detolf display options for it. I had the gantry with no Mark IV briefly but ended up selling it last year and Detolf was ok but may want to try something else for it.

I just got mine from CSC on Monday. They double boxed this bad boy and even gave me free shipping as a Black Friday deal. This was my first ever order from them and I've gotta say they were top notch.

I haven't opened it yet though because I'm not entirely sure where to put it. Leaning toward Detolf but has anyone put this into some sort of case? Looked through the thread but didn't see too much on non Detolf display options for it. I had the gantry with no Mark IV briefly but ended up selling it last year and Detolf was ok but may want to try something else for it.

It will fit in a detolf or a besta. The detolf you will have to turn it to a 45 off center and it will work. Doesnt look all that great though because the big side arms are all squashed.

Wait you just got it? It it brand new still? That's how I felt with the one I got from bbts. I kept wondering where I was going to put it then eventually forgot about it.

It will fit in a detolf or a besta. The detolf you will have to turn it to a 45 off center and it will work. Doesnt look all that great though because the big side arms are all squashed.

Yea it looks ok like that but I feel like such a cool display piece deserves a better set up. Right now I'm kind of limited on space. Maybe I can just use my desk for now.

Wait you just got it? It it brand new still? That's how I felt with the one I got from bbts. I kept wondering where I was going to put it then eventually forgot about it.

Ordered it on 11/28 and they shipped it out on 12/2. I'm on the east coast so it got here Monday the 8th. And it is brand new. Shipper is mint. I was actually a little surprised. I sort of expected it all beat up for some reason.

What does CSC stand for? Could you tell me the website? Thanks!

Finally got a chance to open this up. Not a lot of time these days with a little one! Awesome set and the Mark IV is great. Of course the Stark head is now a bit dated with the new set coming out but still not bad. Quick pic in the dark.

Back