Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_maray7hzoS1qk2j9no1_500.png

4? Dang, I'm full of fail tonight :D

My loose Gantry Mk IV is due to arrive tomorrow. So now that I'll have one of these, is there any difference between the gantry mk IV and the separately boxed mk IV? Or are they exactly the same?

My loose Gantry Mk IV is due to arrive tomorrow. So now that I'll have one of these, is there any difference between the gantry mk IV and the separately boxed mk IV? Or are they exactly the same?
Magnet on the chest piece, think thats it. I thought the head sculpt paint app looked a little different but thats probably my imagination.
:lol

exact same minus the magnet in the chest plate... and no shades or donut

Did you get a good deal on it ?

Back