Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my "substandard" packaging Iron Man and Gantry

Packaged beautifully in a big outer box

The shipper was in perfect shape
The inner art boxes are also perfect

If you want one of these, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one fast -- at least for me, there's nothing sub-standard about the packaging (not that I would have cared that much, I'm buying to display anyway)

Just received my "substandard" packaging Iron Man and Gantry

Packaged beautifully in a big outer box

The shipper was in perfect shape
The inner art boxes are also perfect

If you want one of these, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one fast -- at least for me, there's nothing sub-standard about the packaging (not that I would have cared that much, I'm buying to display anyway)

Did you get yours from bbts?

They understand that some of their customers are collectors and will make a little effort to protect the box of the figure/statue.

Your package was labeld substandard perhaps because there was a scratch, corner was slightly mashed, or a small dent was present.

Yes, first time with BBTS

I think they gave it a 60% rating -- that sounded potentially worse than just a scratch, but I couldn't find a single flaw on the box. I will not hesitate to give them my business again

I also risked a Mk II for $160 from Gohastings -- that was much more worrisome, although I got lucky on that one and got a complete and mint mark II AU

So getting a mint Mk IV from BBTS was nice.

Can't recommend BBTS enough!

Did you get yours from bbts?

They understand that some of their customers are collectors and will make a little effort to protect the box of the figure/statue.

Your package was labeld substandard perhaps because there was a scratch, corner was slightly mashed, or a small dent was present.

Yes, first time with BBTS

I think they gave it a 60% rating -- that sounded potentially worse than just a scratch, but I couldn't find a single flaw on the box. I will not hesitate to give them my business again

I also risked a Mk II for $160 from Gohastings -- that was much more worrisome, although I got lucky on that one and got a complete and mint mark II AU

So getting a mint Mk IV from BBTS was nice.

Can't recommend BBTS enough!
Nice! Congrats and post some pics if you get a chance. :hi5:

Based on the previous posts I took the plunge with BBTS. They said they only had 4 left. I got one so I assume they are down to three. My SS Wait List was canceled.

Guess BBTS sold the other 3 then. Anyone have a spare gantry & mark iv? I've got an Avengers Mark VI MISB I'd be willing to trade or buy flat out.

Indeed. The Mk.VI with BD parts is a hot commodity right now.

I can't decide if I want to keep that one, or the Movie Promo one. I'm amazed I haven't had the "pink panties" issue on my IM2 Mark VI, but then again he's been in the box for the last 2 years after checking to make sure he was all there.

I primarily bought the Gantry/Mark IV for the head sculpt/Mark IV so I'd like to part with the movie promo one since it has the head sculpt, but if the IM2 version goes for more, might be worth it.

I can't decide if I want to keep that one, or the Movie Promo one. I'm amazed I haven't had the "pink panties" issue on my IM2 Mark VI, but then again he's been in the box for the last 2 years after checking to make sure he was all there.

I primarily bought the Gantry/Mark IV for the head sculpt/Mark IV so I'd like to part with the movie promo one since it has the head sculpt, but if the IM2 version goes for more, might be worth it.

At least you've got options.

Thank goodness about the pink panties syndrome.
Some here have got pretty bad ones.

I finally have the extra cash to buy this and it sold out. Now I am deciding if I want to spend 600 for this on Ebay. . . Price wise it will only go up so I know if I want it now is the time to get it. However I was also looking at buying the EFX Mjolnir replica. I can get the hammer for 550 or the gantry for 575. Hmmm. . . decisions decisions.:dunno

I finally have the extra cash to buy this and it sold out. Now I am deciding if I want to spend 600 for this on Ebay. . . Price wise it will only go up so I know if I want it now is the time to get it. However I was also looking at buying the EFX Mjolnir replica. I can get the hammer for 550 or the gantry for 575. Hmmm. . . decisions decisions.:dunno

Guess you didnt seizeurdestiny...lol

I have the efx hammer on po...apparently it got delayed till q2..now that bbts is sold out, get a gantry quick before tge prices really soar.

My reasoning for buying it was that the mark iv alone was $300~350 and the gantry was the same price...so totall it was $600~700, at $500 it was a bargain..

Back