Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this guy set up! Only phone pics at the moment :(

WP_001624_zps84e9fb1a.jpg

WP_0016232_zpsc4ed47f9.jpg

Was so hard to get the set up to be perfectly symmetrical but that's what photoshop is for :D

WP_001623_zpsb29574b8.jpg

Sweet pics! They also remind me of the Aliens power loader and Robocop! :hi5:

A quick question, is the Mark IV the same as the separately released one which includes the donuts box?

Thank you

Can someone help with this question please:

I'm just wondering whether the MARK IV I got with the Gantry really was new as there was no protective foil between the flat metal parts and the red plastic of those two:

$%28KGrHqV,!hsE5huInruNBOgr,LMiT!~~60_35.JPG

(just an example image)

My Mark II armor unleashed had a foil on this. How was it with your Suit-Up MARK IV?

Thanks!

I'm traveling but don't recal. I'm actually holding off displaying it as I need a better shelf so haven't inboxes it yet. Ill let you know tomorrow though.

I'm just wondering whether the MARK IV I got with the Gantry really was new as there was no protective foil between the flat metal parts and the red plastic of those two:

(just an example image)

My Mark II armor unleashed had a foil on this. How was it with your Suit-Up MARK IV?

Thanks!

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean so I can check.

(just an example image)

Thanks!

It has no plastic on mine too. So you are ok there:wave

I confirm as well.
There's nothing under the flaps other than the metallic air foils/spoilers that are part of the armor.

I'm so tempted to get this, there is free shipping at sideshow, idk maybe I should just wait for the mark VII due out next year, decisions, decisions.

Is there a definitive comparison of differences between the 1st release and gantry version of the Mark IV?

- Better painted Tony HS
- No scratches or marks on the armor paint job
- Chest has magnets and not pegs

Back