Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed that the Mk.IV packaged with the Gantry is the same as the previously released Mk.IV minus the doughnut, doughnut box, and sunglasses?

Posted by Plastic Enemies:

wL5ZD.jpg

Did HT decide to throw a tuxedo in the box?

Oooh being offered one of these for £360 on Amazon, so I could use my £100 gift certificate....very tempted, would be my first (and only lol) Iron Man, is it worth it? Does the gantry do anything?

Oooh being offered one of these for £360 on Amazon, so I could use my £100 gift certificate....very tempted, would be my first (and only lol) Iron Man, is it worth it? Does the gantry do anything?

Yes. It sits on your shelf looking very cool.

If it is indeed coming with the tux, I wonder if it will come with those hands as well and a body. There's another PE pic that shows a close up of a pointing finger. I'll say that it makes this set a bit more desirable to me, but I'm trying to hold out for the Avengers version

its kind of crappy looking but FINALLY someone does a damn tux... it will go to some kind of Bond for me if i can get one loose on ebay but i don't see many of these parted out cause who wants to get parted out bits from that big junky thing.

Back