Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question came up because it looks like it's hooking onto the chest piece. I don't remember there being a hole in the chest piece for it so I'm hoping there's a part that the piece just rests on. Would be neat to display it with the most recent Marks assuming they had removable chest pieces.

sdcc-wednesday-036_1311229003.jpg

I'm going to have a photography field day once this arrives! I can't wait to shoot this!

Anyone gotten a ship notice on this yet?
I was considering ordering it, its listed as May and I didn't know if I ordered it today if it was going to be in stock say, next week. Just trying to see how soon Id need the funds.

Anyone gotten a ship notice on this yet?
I was considering ordering it, its listed as May and I didn't know if I ordered it today if it was going to be in stock say, next week. Just trying to see how soon Id need the funds.

This has been delayed until 3rd quarter, I think.

I thnk they delayed a lot of things since all the avenger releases are gna still the thunder

I still have not ordered this. Looks like I got time. I mean the Hulk won't be here for a while and I passed on Iron Monger.

How cool would this look with either the Orbi or Gee Whiz Hall of Armor pieces.

Damn wife is going to kill me either way.

Alter Ego just posted on their Twitter feed the Gantry will start shipping in 3 weeks...

"The #HotToys Iron Man 2 Suit Up Gantry will be shipping in approximately 3 weeks."

Last edited:
Not sure. I know they usually get their shipments around the same time as BigBadToyStore. That would place them after it hits the streets in Asia and after Sideshow gets theirs.

Well I will keep an eye on this thread. I get mine through my LCS that gets them through Sideshow. Typically they get their shipments later than people who order directly through Sideshow. I want to keep a close eye on this and the Iron Monger since those are more pricey!

AE gets them through SS, pretty sure. Good gosh that soon? HT is pouring them out now...

No kidding. I think I am about to start averaging $400 per month on Hot Toys figures. Scary! :horror

And I am only collecting the Marvel/DC properties. Glad I am skipping Terminator, Predator, etc. or I would be really broke!

No kidding. I think I am about to start averaging $400 per month on Hot Toys figures. Scary! :horror

And I am only collecting the Marvel/DC properties. Glad I am skipping Terminator, Predator, etc. or I would be really broke!

I just saved over $3,000 today on Hot Toy Items. Starwars I have to look but everything is paid off but the last payment. I only collect Starwars and just Lady Death (The Super Evil Dude needs himself a Super Evil Woman).

Back