Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My War Machine with a few friends :rock

6764530647_0e2ecfb2ba_b.jpg

6782258508_bc121851f1_b.jpg

6782248544_55a402879f_b.jpg

I don't have a war machine and was thinking of picking this one up, is 220.00 a good price for this. I like this version better than the movie version but it does not seem to be to popular.

I don't have a war machine and was thinking of picking this one up, is 220.00 a good price for this. I like this version better than the movie version but it does not seem to be to popular.

It seem like a great price. I paid $240 for mine through SSC with free shipping.

Also, in person this figure blew me away and I like it alot better than the original movie version. :)

Even if it's not movie accurate, the color scheme on this one pops a lot more than the original. I really like it and that price is less than retail, so I say you should go for it.

Thanks for the responses guys:1-1: I just ordered it:yess: I always wanted to get the first version when it was released but something seemed to always come up, this version looks so much cooler anyway and will go great with the rest of my HT marvel stuff. Now the wait for this to arrive begins:impatient:

@ -Jay- its all your fault. I just picked up a Secret Project Iron Man today from a co-worker. Now I cant wait to build my shelf and display him with my Milk WM.

Back