1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might just stick with vol. 1? Hard to really tell on the sculpt imo. The arms obviously are more poseable, but ymmv depending how you display your figs.

I don't want to give them ideas, but do you think there's a chance HT is going to only include the jacket in a Deluxe version (a la Star-Lord)? I'm not particularly impressed with her maroon sweater & jet pack look. Also, IMO the white undershirt hanging out looks a bit frumpy. I may be tempted to cut it off at the midriff if the tailoring isn't improved.

Love the Groot she comes with.

I want to be able to pose her, and not have to worry about the arms, so I'm in for this one. Really glad they still released her as part of the Vol 2 line. I don't have any use for the shirt or vest; I'll display her in the standard outfit. It's not as sharp looking as Vol 1, but not having to fear rubber rot and having a Gamora I can pose with her sword is worth it.

$50 more than her predecessor and with only one purchasing option. I wonder if the deluxe packages (w/ jet pack, alt outfits) didn't do too well for Quill, Yondu and Rocket.

Oh thank god she's got jointed arms, action poses! Lol, yeah I'll PO this one as soon as my usual retailer gets her in.

Back