1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even a Marvel fan but I do come into the section to check out everyone's cool displays.
I feel for those that are waiting on this figure and I hope you guys get her released this week and even inhand soon enough.

That's how my Batman collection started. Was just popping in to check out on people's TDK pics.. next thing I know I'm in the pre-order page for DX-12. :lol I haven't even seen the movie prior. :slap

I'm not even a Marvel fan but I do come into the section to check out everyone's cool displays.
I feel for those that are waiting on this figure and I hope you guys get her released this week and even inhand soon enough.

Aww thanks for your sentiment ObiGlenn!! :1-1: :hi5:

Maybe we will get Gamora and Nebula the same week? That would ease the pain of this wait, but Im not holding my breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Gamora has broken the Hulkbuster's record for most delayed release. I thought nothing would ever top that.

So it is goin as rumors said. Now Nebula. Gamora should be next. It is inevitable now!

So it is goin as rumors said. Now Nebula. Gamora should be next. It is inevitable now!

I should have put up a Thanos gif but don't know how to do it on here.lol
If i was a betting man,I'd say all you Gamora fans hopefully will get your wish by Friday...but then i thought IG11 is still due and S2 of Mando is starting at the end of the week 😉😉

Totally makes sense for Nebula to get released first (from a financial perspective at least). But wow if Gamora isn't next they're straight-up trolling (again).

:slap oh great, another Iron Man. Because THAT should take priority over a massively delayed (and continuing) product.

Just got another "schedule change" final payment delay email this morning, too. . I'm sure it will get moved back again.:pfft:

At this rate anyone who preordered Gamora from the start should be entitled to a 50% discount...cause that's some straight bull shizzzz and disrespect all around!

JL Sups all over again and worse. This is the reason I'm no longer PO figures. It is pointless to wait like an idiot.

Don't quite get that logic. If you PO or not, you're still going to wait like an idiot :lol

Nope. I can redirect my focus to getting older figures or just buy what is already out and available for me. Saves me anger while something is postponed for the tenth time, paying NRD etc. You don't have to get that logic, it's my point of view ;)

I think PO is an old habit from when if you didnt PO, you couldn't get it on release date. Now that it's just mass produced without QC, most likely u can still get it. But PO or not, you don't have to get angry.

Back