1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine after all this time HT decides to incorporate a huge Paul Rudd smile on this version of Gamora? :lol

vader.jpg

Haha, this doesn't remotely appear to be a priority for Hot Toys, despite 3 years passing by. Even with the Rudd smile, I'll be amazed if we see this any time soon and am fairly convinced it'll be 4 years before many of us have it (assuming HT don't silently drop her).

Too bad they can't add her pocket knife cause she doesn't use it in Vol. 2. Their only option is to give it to Battle damaged Thanos, but he never uses it either :slap

Haha, this doesn't remotely appear to be a priority for Hot Toys, despite 3 years passing by. Even with the Rudd smile, I'll be amazed if we see this any time soon and am fairly convinced it'll be 4 years before many of us have it (assuming HT don't silently drop her).

They won't drop her but the delay is so weird. It's a new outfit on a figure already out i would have guessed when she went up for PO it would have been early.

They won't drop her but the delay is so weird. It's a new outfit on a figure already out i would have guessed when she went up for PO it would have been early.

They have never dropped a figure that went up for PO, so Subzero is right. But it is strange. Hopefully, they are working hard to better that sculpt.

I?m especially surprised with the immense delay as this was the same outfit from IW, so you?d think they would have wanted to release this to capitalize on both GOTG2 and IW. Everyone has moved on to EG now.

I?m especially surprised with the immense delay as this was the same outfit from IW, so you?d think they would have wanted to release this to capitalize on both GOTG2 and IW. Everyone has moved on to EG now.

I agree; half expected a limited edition with the double dagger from IW.

this and Nebula are probably my most anticipated Marvel figures I have on pre-order.

I would assume she should be within the next month or so at Secret Base, having her arrive at Sideshow around October.

Hopefully the same can be said for Wasp.

And then preorders for Valkerie and Mantis need to open up... like YESTERDAY!

I would assume she should be within the next month or so at Secret Base, having her arrive at Sideshow around October.

Hopefully the same can be said for Wasp.

And then preorders for Valkerie and Mantis need to open up... like YESTERDAY!

Couldn?t agree more! Also, Endgame scarlet witch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back