1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume she should be within the next month or so at Secret Base, having her arrive at Sideshow around October.

Hopefully the same can be said for Wasp.

And then preorders for Valkerie and Mantis need to open up... like YESTERDAY!
The first batch might arrive in October. Most people probably won't get it until next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Holy **** people are still waiting for this figure. You all should have just bought version one and been done with it. No figure is worth a wait like this lol. Everyone should get their nrd back then get the figure minus nrd as compensation for waiting so long. If not just cancel, hot toys should not be rewarded with sales for taking so long to produce a figure. What message are you sending them by standing for or allowing these kind of business practices. Send message back loud and clear with your wallets that you do not support or accept this kind of business. If you allow this to happen and still purchase the figure it will end up happening again cause your telling hot toys they can get away with this. If everyone cancels and refuses to buy it out of principle whenever they finally get around to releasing it they wont pull this crap again. The figure is old news anyway, they are lucky some people even still care about it, we should be talking about hot toys infinity war gamora by now anyway. Think how long ago gg2 came out and when this figure was announced its ****ing ridiculous

When was the PO for this figure?

This does seem like HTs record for delay.

Imagine when it is released, and there's only a short stack served to Sideshow... and most people here have to wait an additional 3-4 months for the second batch.

Imagine when it is released, and there's only a short stack served to Sideshow... and most people here have to wait an additional 3-4 months for the second batch.

I think it was early 2018.

I finally cancelled this and Nebula a couple weeks ago. The delays finally got the better of me. Would rather put the money towards other stuff at this point. Plus I see potential headache with the long rooted hair and all that pleather.

Sideshow has had all but one final payment of mine for this figure.....for almost a full year.

I'm tired of waiting for it for sure. But I don't care about any other, later version, like an EG version. All my GOTG figures are Vol 2, Nebula is the only one that won't be, but she's also going on my GOTG shelf.

I have the original so never ordered this but was looking forward to seeing how it came out. Same with Drax.

Same here, i honestly just want the groot when she gets parted out. I almost thought about selling my orginal but now she is my Endgame Gamora.

...and all of those second-batchers still get charged their final payment before getting the "Sorry, we don't know when or if the second batch will ever show up - but we took your money anyway" e-mail from SS.

The preorder was May 2018. Was the original Hulkbuster period this long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The preorder was May 2018. Was the original Hulkbuster period this long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order my HB in July of 2015 and it shipped December 2017. So almost two and a half years. They also decided to redesign it right when it was supposed to originally release, so that is why it was late. I doubt there is any massive reengineering of Gamoras body causing a delay.

I won't be cancelling my order. But BOY am I tempted some days.

It looks like Hot Toys are simply not interested in releasing it, at all. When was the last time this was even displayed? Could this be one of those figures that, despite taking pre-order money, just NEVER releases and instead relies on everyone hitting the cancel button purely because Hot Toys have become so complacement as the "gold standard" (so to speak) that they don't care enough to tell anyone.

We aren't far away from a 4 year wait. Completely beyond a joke.

I won't be cancelling my order. But BOY am I tempted some days.

It looks like Hot Toys are simply not interested in releasing it, at all. When was the last time this was even displayed? Could this be one of those figures that, despite taking pre-order money, just NEVER releases and instead relies on everyone hitting the cancel button purely because Hot Toys have become so complacement as the "gold standard" (so to speak) that they don't care enough to tell anyone.

We aren't far away from a 4 year wait. Completely beyond a joke.

What figures you are talking about? When it is up for PO, it will get released sooner or later.

What figures you are talking about? When it is up for PO, it will get released sooner or later.

I'm not talking about ANY figure. When I say "one of those" I don't specifically mean HT.

The world has changed, previous rules don't apply to anything. So I'm just saying this feels like an eff you at this point.

I'm not talking about ANY figure. When I say "one of those" I don't specifically mean HT.

The world has changed, previous rules don't apply to anything. So I'm just saying this feels like an eff you at this point.

Not getting her...just check out this thread 'coz Ragnarok Loki took so long forgot I ordered. Like 2 years after movie, or something.

Yeah, shipping and production is all messed up. Sideshow would probably know if Gamora is still planned. But. There's gonna be another Thor/GOTG movie and I could see putting her on a back burner so HT could ride hype wave down the road. Even if it's the wrong movie.

Or waiting for holiday season.:dunno

This IS becoming the worst wait over but still...not cancelling. Still hyped even after all this time

I'm still waiting for JL Sups, i can wait for Gamora too. Figures and characters worth to get.

Back