HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for this guy. I'll be sure to post how everything goes in here when I do. :duff

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Good luck! Please do. :duff

Mine pictured has Medi gloves and boots. I would highly recommend switching the HT boots out.

Oh nice! Now that you mention it they definitely look a lot better. The Medi boots are one piece, right? The DX12's boots always bothered me because they were two pieces and looked a bit big. The yaoi hands didn't help either. :lol

I'd also really like to get a backpack for this guy too. Might be cheaper than going the custom cape route. Thanks again for the help! Can't wait to try this sometime. I've been meaning to go the MediDX route for a few years now.

Pleasure. :duff

Yes they are indeed one piece and I always felt the DX ones were slightly oversized too.

The medix is still the best combo. Can't exactly call mine that though, that involves a complete hybrid which Thrustmaster completely perfected. His is the Grail. :lol

You clearly don't have a clue what the TDK cowl actually looks like, but thanks for the tactful and well written input.

Perhaps you should stick to Batfleck.

Does anyone have any good side by side photos of the Ben Choi head versus the armory head? Curious if Choi is worth pursuing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

My comments weren't meant to be tactful-sorry if it hurt your feelings.
But it's pretty plain to me that's an awful sculpt, the eyes are all over the place & we all know the eyes make or break the headsculpt.
Not trying to be a ****. Just pointing out the obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry about it. I'm over the moon with it and I soon realised I was a fool for 'biting' anyway:

You never miss an opportunity to come off slightly douchey, I guess you can't help it.
I would recommend thinking before you type, it might also help your syntax but that's not my business.
For your information I further customized Irok's figure to my own taste and only wrote "your" Bane so he knew it was indeed the one I bought from him.
Unlike you he gets it, that's what matters here.

Why is creasy acting like such a little sarcastic prick all of the sudden.

Just ignore creasy. He's the "P." of the DC forums.

Seems you have quite the 'rep' round here. :lol

It's 'plain to me' you can't spot an accurate TDK cowl. :peace

This is probably the best pic I've got. Mine has a different mouth piece though. Fitted an Armory.

DSC01685-picsay.JPG

That looks awesome, irok. I recall someone mentioning they didn't care for the expression, but it's actually an accurate Bale expression, as he made it quite often as Batman.

Not trying to be a ****. Just pointing out the obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. :duff

Judging by the quotes in Cap'n Cook's post #22410, it looks like everyone else was just pointing out the obvious as well.

Oh nice! Now that you mention it they definitely look a lot better. The Medi boots are one piece, right? The DX12's boots always bothered me because they were two pieces and looked a bit big. The yaoi hands didn't help either. :lol

I'd also really like to get a backpack for this guy too. Might be cheaper than going the custom cape route. Thanks again for the help! Can't wait to try this sometime. I've been meaning to go the MediDX route for a few years now.

Actually... I take that back - I think a custom cape would be cheaper. :lol

Anyone know what happened to all those custom $30 backpacks that used to be all over ebay? Are those out of production now? I guess I waited too long to get one.

With all the talk of cowls and capes just wanted to say that if anyone has either the Tony Mei cape (battle/short) or Ben Choi V3 head they are willing to part with, let me know :wink1:

I'm also looking for other Batman accessories, but thats in the "Wanted Items" thread

Man it's a shame I have creasy on my ignore list so I cannot see his wonderful contributions. :(

Imagine it was more troll like comments, of course with the usual terrible grammar, impoliteness and sentence structure. Not sure how I'll cope...

Still looks great! :clap

And I wouldn't put trolls on my ignore list. Posters such as creasy usually make for entertaining posters in my opinion with their clown-like posts because it gives everyone else something additional to laugh at. I mean just think where someone's mental state must be in order to drive them to troll a web forum; a toy one, at that.

Just asking for peoples thoughts. I have the Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred. But I'm using the batman as a figure since I dont have any other batman from Nolan's trilogy. Anyways, I recently wanted to search for another Batman body so I can fill up that empty batsuit spot in the armory and came across someone selling the DX12 for $285. Figure is used but looks in excellent condition from pictures from seller. The seller is also throwing in the batman backpack and 4 capes (includes the one that came with figure) with one of them being a Tony Mei cape. Should I jump on this or pass?

Back