HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Decided to go further with modding this guy, so I removed the body and replaced it with a hot toys captain America body, which is a lot bigger, I think this makes him look more proportionate and is still much more articulated with the fat suit off

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone think that Hot Toys will release anymore of the Nolanverse Batman Figures? I know that this line is considered stale right now, but with all of the Hot Toys Iron Man reissues, just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this?:dunno

Decided to go further with modding this guy, so I removed the body and replaced it with a hot toys captain America body, which is a lot bigger, I think this makes him look more proportionate and is still much more articulated with the fat suit off.

Very nice work, wow. Can you explain what you did to remove the stock body and make the new body fit?

Anyone think that Hot Toys will release anymore of the Nolanverse Batman Figures? I know that this line is considered stale right now, but with all of the Hot Toys Iron Man reissues, just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this?:dunno

I think the consensus is that its possible next year for the tenth anniversary Hot Toys might release some stuff

I don't expect anything anytime soon but they'll probably do a couple more eventually.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If they're gonna do any Nolan figures it'll be next year for the anniversary. In that recent interview Mark Chuah did with HT, they didn't say no to another Ledger Joker so who knows... nothing to do but wait and see.

I think a perfect candidate for an anniversary release would be a TDK Batman with the BB cowl armor from the beginning of the film when he busted Scarecrow trying to peddle his drugs in the parking structure. Kills two birds with one stone by being released under TDK label while also serving as essentially a BB 2.0.

I just want my QS Ledger Joker.

Wouldnt surprise me if they do rooted hair for the next Heath Joker...

not one bit...

I think it's a given. It's the next step to improving the head sculpt beyond just sculpt and paint apps, as we've seen with some of the amazing customs.

I hope so. I have had everyone of Hot Toys offerings on Bale from the MMS 71 to the QS-001, to the Armory Bats, but to me they were just "off", especially the likeness of Bale. Hopefully, as time goes maybe Hot Toys will get one finished without having to mod it!

To be honest I don't think the original angry mouth plate is too bad, here it is in the Ben Choi sculpt image.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks good.

Out of interest did you set up a new photobucket account? I now see the '3rd party hosting upgrade account nonsense' on your previous post but can see your one above fine.

Wondering as I had the same email this morning and not sure how to fix it. Thanks.

Looks good.

Out of interest did you set up a new photobucket account? I now see the '3rd party hosting upgrade account nonsense' on your previous post but can see your one above fine.

Wondering as I had the same email this morning and not sure how to fix it. Thanks.

Yes I'm seeing that for all my previous posts too, I haven't made a new account or anything , not sure why at all, the photos in my last post are not though photobucket, just uploaded straight on to here, so we can still see those two pics here, but need to find out and fix the problem, maybe try contacting them?

It's this right?
image.jpeg

Yes. I worked out that photobucket have Hanged their terms and conditions so you have to pay $39.99 per month in order to have 3rd party image hosting!

Back