HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

More pix.

IMG_4138_zps2hkiiy1c.jpg

IMG_4145_zpsj2lzdibk.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

More pics? Why not. LoL.

Screenshot_20161117-212236.jpg

20161117_212659.jpg

That's the spirit!
Do you have larger pix?

Haha! I have no idea why they're so small. They're much higher in resolution.

More pix.

IMG_4138_zps2hkiiy1c.jpg

IMG_4145_zpsj2lzdibk.jpg

Even better than on the other pics..:clap
so great!
And i was wrong about the arms...it's a very natural pose...

That's how the dx12 should have been from the start!
You letf me no choice than too try that mod....thanks to you,i just can't stand the look of standard dx12 now...:slap

can't wait to see how it will look with thr mrm cowl, as i don't have the armory's..

Is there a tutorail somewhere, on how to remove the suit?
i just can't find how to remove the upper armor piece..

Even better than on the other pics..:clap
so great!
And i was wrong about the arms...it's a very natural pose...

That's how the dx12 should have been from the start!
You letf me no choice than too try that mod....thanks to you,i just can't stand the look of standard dx12 now...:slap

can't wait to see how it will look with thr mrm cowl, as i don't have the armory's..

Is there a tutorail somewhere, on how to remove the suit?
i just can't find how to remove the upper armor piece..

You won't regret it.
Check this thread out, you will find tips on how to remove the suit and armor.

I just got the Tony Mei cape for this and it is immensely improved by such a simple upgrade.

tdk.jpg
tdk1.jpg

The Tony Mei cape really improves this figure.

@HDGuy84 - looks good, I got the same Tony Mei cape. Just stuff the taped part down the slot more. You can still see the black tape from the pics.

That looks great. As mentioned, cape just needs to be stuffed down a bit more into the slots at the shoulders.

Lower the belt too and it'll be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggestions taken. Thanks fellas.

Sorry to dig this thread back up, but I was wondering if this figure included a separate collar piece for the Bruce Wayne head? I recently got one of these off eBay, and I didn't see it in the packaging. I've owned one of these before and I could swear that it included one. I would appreciate anyone chiming in. Thanks.

Thanks, that's what I thought! The seller says there never was one. And he claims he's contacted Sideshow and THEY say there's not supposed to be one! It's not a deal breaker since I got it for a great price, but when you know you're right it just bugs you, ya know?

Yeah, I mean there's an open spot in the styrofoam where it should be! I figure he bought it used and there wasn't one, so he just assumes it was never included.

What better place than to park she pics here 😁😁
76d2f09b1436b86902748191d7ee6699.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

284b793edd26839a3dcdd8f0cc64bd1a.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Back