HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My bad, it is a custom cape.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ah ok. No wonder it looked really good. :lol

Amazing what a simple mod does for that figure tho, congrats on getting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing what a simple mod does for that figure tho, congrats on getting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. The cape alone makes a vast difference. Other mods in my opinion are minor, but the cape goes a long way.

Hey guys, if I want to built a custom Bruce Wayne and use the DX12 head. What body I need to look for?

If it's for TDKR then you will want one with a busted knee.

5f22396c71bf509ea8094cf62ca38ff4_zpsn4giqrqe.jpg

587614eb26c0ea7aba0df03acc61792d_zpsnpynuz93.jpg

Looks nice. I like The Joker playing card in his hand.

I was thinking about doing that aswell to my armory head, any tips on how you did this?

Shure,...check out page 117 - I put in 4 pieces instead of 2. Looks muuuuuch better.

Guys,...what body do I use for a custom bank robber joker? Is it a narrow or slim?

Guys,...what body do I use for a custom bank robber joker? Is it a narrow or slim?

Narrow. Ledger was just over 6' tall.

The Slim is more suitable for the Scarecrow.

Thinking of picking this up again. The last one I had, had issues with mouth plates fitting on. Anyone else still have that problem? I probably got a misshapen one.

Shure,...check out page 117 - I put in 4 pieces instead of 2. Looks muuuuuch better.

Could you maybe post a link? I was looking at page 117 but It was way back to 2012 and no head mod te be seen there?

Thought I'd contribute my pic to the thread as it may soon, no longer be in my collection.

Anyone else have issues with the belt easily coming undone? Anyone have a frowning sculpt they'd part with?

Anyone else pick up a shrunken QS Bruce Wayne sculpt from OSR?

20160813_141710.jpg

20160813_141634.jpg

Back