HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think that actually looks better than the armory/DX12 sculpt. Might have to get one or two.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm sure this has been discussed before but can anyone advise if it is possible to get a better head and neck for this figure at a reasonable price?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but can anyone advise if it is possible to get a better head and neck for this figure at a reasonable price?

Armoury version has a much better head. I just grabbed one of those for my DX12, attaches to the neck the same.

Thanks for the advice.☺️ I will have a look on ebay.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice.☺️ I will have a look on ebay.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Make sure to use the Cowl widen mod on that one....page 117 on the DX12 mod thread

Selling the Ben choi custom cowl if anyone's interested

Bens actually doing a 2.0 cowl, it looks pretty good.

Passed on the first one cuz I wasn't too fond of the mouth plate but the armoury head mouth plates do t fit in the armoury head very well I feel, so I went back to my modded dx12 head.

Thinking about dremelling the mouth breather plate to fit bens new version

Selling a armoury version headsculpt if anyone's interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If everyone could help out - this seller on ebay is using our photos - one of them is mine and one of them is Remy's. Please could you all report the item.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Batman-DX12-Ben-Choi-Custom-Cowl-Head-Sculpt-/201651574888?

Wow, are we really tattling on someone because they used a picture they probably got off of google images?? I think we might have a serious rat problem on these forums.

Wow, are we really tattling on someone because they used a picture they probably got off of google images?? I think we might have a serious rat problem on these forums.

No, there's a serious problem on Ebay with sellers using 'in-hand' photos of items that aren't theirs, and passing them off as the item the buyer will win.

Is the stock DX12 pretty good for a "casual" fan? While I appreciate why collectors would be annoyed at inaccuracies with such expensive figures, I could let a lot slide if it still looks good. The cape looks alright in the Hot Toys promo pics I've looked at but I've heard otherwise. I've tried having a look at pictures in this thread but many have custom capes so it's hard to tell. The only thing I've noticed from promo pics is the neck looks a bit long, but I wonder if having his head bowed slightly might alleviate this? I've also heard the stock cowl isn't too great either; what's the major issues? I have no reason to doubt anyone, I'm just curious myself.

I'm interested in picking one up but I don't think I could trust myself with anything past the most simple of mods.

Is the stock DX12 pretty good for a "casual" fan? While I appreciate why collectors would be annoyed at inaccuracies with such expensive figures, I could let a lot slide if it still looks good. The cape looks alright in the Hot Toys promo pics I've looked at but I've heard otherwise. I've tried having a look at pictures in this thread but many have custom capes so it's hard to tell. The only thing I've noticed from promo pics is the neck looks a bit long, but I wonder if having his head bowed slightly might alleviate this? I've also heard the stock cowl isn't too great either; what's the major issues? I have no reason to doubt anyone, I'm just curious myself.

I'm interested in picking one up but I don't think I could trust myself with anything past the most simple of mods.

Cape, neck mod and custom cowl are all pretty simple

Is the stock DX12 pretty good for a "casual" fan?

I didn't mod anything and I think it still holds up to current figures. Here are some pictures how he's currently displayed:

20160822_111519.jpg

20160822_111348.jpg

I didn't mod anything and I think it still holds up to current figures. Here are some pictures how he's currently displayed:

Yeah, I think I'll pick this up. I'm sure there's good reason for mods, but from your pictures alone it looks great to me. Thanks!

Back