HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Guys,....Tony Mei or lforigno cape?

Still don´t know what length to choose,....any comparison pics or suggestions?

Don´t like the velvet cape, but I also don´t know if 60$ for a cape is worth the price,...many seem to have the Rayon forigno cape.

HEEEEELP!

(Also,...how much do the older Ben Choi sculpts go for?) I have the armoury head, but find it too small and thin.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Tony Mei seals the cape edges, and has tabs in order to insert the cape. From what I hear Iforigno does neither.

Tony's capes are expensive but worth the money.

Guys,....Tony Mei or lforigno cape?

Still don´t know what length to choose,....any comparison pics or suggestions?

Don´t like the velvet cape, but I also don´t know if 60$ for a cape is worth the price,...many seem to have the Rayon forigno cape.

HEEEEELP!

(Also,...how much do the older Ben Choi sculpts go for?) I have the armoury head, but find it too small and thin.

Battle drape Cape from Tony or rayon Cape from lance (if he still makes them?) are the way to go.

I will be selling my v1 ben choi in a month or so if you're interested. :duff

I'm looking for any dx 12 or armory face plates for batman, anyone have any they are interested in selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might interest me,... you did buy the version 2, didn´t you?! Would like to see some comparison pictures of version 1 and 2. Also,...do the armoury plates fit the Choi cowl?

Lets talk.

Battle drape Cape from Tony or rayon Cape from lance (if he still makes them?) are the way to go.

I will be selling my v1 ben choi in a month or so if you're interested. :duff

Might interest me,... you did buy the version 2, didn´t you?! Would like to see some comparison pictures of version 1 and 2. Also,...do the armoury plates fit the Choi cowl?

Lets talk.

Yes I have pre ordered the v2.

From what Ben has shown the v2 trounces the already amazing v1.
Not sure about the plates.

has anyone notice any oil leak in the boot sleeves ???
mine has been oily lately ???
strange..................

Tony Mei seals the cape edges, and has tabs in order to insert the cape. From what I hear Iforigno does neither.

Tony's capes are expensive but worth the money.

Yep.

I have the rayon lforigno cape, but there are no insert tabs on it, it's just a piece of cloth. It's an awesome looking cape and drapes magnificently, but you essentially just have to take the cloth and stuff as much of it as you can in the shoulder inserts. It would often slide out when moving the figure, no matter how much care I took to prevent it from doing so. Consequently, I just went back to the stock cape. Doesn't drape nearly as nice, but I also don't feel it's that bad myself. The main thing was making sure it sits flush/flat against the shoulders, which I got it to do, so I'm fine with it.

Maybe one day I'll switch back to it though.

has anyone notice any oil leak in the boot sleeves ???
mine has been oily lately ???
strange..................

Not that I've noticed.

I hate the stock cape so much. I couldn't wait until the cape I ordered from Tony Mei arrived. I like him so much more now.

Yes I have pre ordered the v2.

From what Ben has shown the v2 trounces the already amazing v1.
Not sure about the plates.

:exactly: :goodpost: :clap:clap:clap

I got my PO with Ben on his fantastic 2.0 head sculpt a few weeks back, really looking forward to having it. And I agree it does trounce his current version, easily in my opinion.

What does the 2.0 sculpt look compared to the current version? I can't seem to find pics anywhere.

What does the 2.0 sculpt look compared to the current version? I can't seem to find pics anywhere.

All credit Ben Choi. From his Instagram:

cd6ba37f5bd0458c75235e0c5dee52af_zpsg7bz1w42.jpg

e293496e6e5c02aaf3779eb17032586f_zpscvmtwofu.jpg

Anyone selling this for a decent price?

But it's sold out my friend

Changed back to my lforigno rayon cape earlier this evening after giving the stock cape a second chance, mostly because it (the stock cape) has the tabs on it to lock it on the shoulders. While the stock cape sits nice and flat at the shoulders and can look good, it's just a bit too poofy and takes up too much room for me. I was inspired to go back to the lforigno cape after seeing how nice the stock BvS Superman cape drapes and I feel the lforigno cape drapes very similar to it.

image.jpg image.jpg

Yeah the stock cape is way too poofy. That looks much better silverstar.

20160802_144532.jpg

Great answers, and thanks for the pictures guys. I think I will buy a Tony Mei cape, then I won't have to worry about not having the best looking one.

Now the question is...battle, medium or long??? (Also did a cowl widening mod to my armoury head...looks much better now...before that...the armoury looked like a rat face to me)

Back