HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

9fd89b723c376aaae3bd9f9c634f9a6e.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just bought one! I am in the club! Is the stock cape really that bad?

Just bought one! I am in the club! Is the stock cape really that bad?

Congrats! It's not an atrocity, but the figure doesn't look as great as it can be.

I think it's an atrocity but I probably could have messed with it more. I love this figure 10 times more since getting a custom cape.

Stock cape is fine in my opinion. Decent custom capes are very expensive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'll be honest this fig needs plenty of custom works. Sold it eventually and it's mainly because of the cape.

I have the armory figure but I was still pretty underwhelmed when I got him. But getting a custom cape made a world of difference and he is now one of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Ain't that the truth bro. I heavily modded mine.
View attachment 283234

Lets see....gauntlet mod...gloves...ben choi head...shortened the neck...chest reposition...custom Tony cape.

Oh and fat suit removal....

Did I miss something?

Lets see....gauntlet mod...gloves...ben choi head...shortened the neck...chest reposition...custom Tony cape.

Oh and fat suit removal....

Did I miss something?

Almost. Here's a pic. I left the neck intact and emptied out Ben's cowl and replaced the eyes for DX12 pers and dremeled an Armory mouth piece to fit cowl.
20151026_165203.jpg

Even modded my second DX12. I plan to swap out the head for the shrunken 1/4 head that One Sixth Kit has.

DSC00058.jpg

Almost. Here's a pic. I left the neck intact and emptied out Ben's cowl and replaced the eyes for DX12 person and dremeled an Armory mouth piece to fit cowl.
View attachment 283249

Wow! Congrats...mod on another level.
Did you change the body?

I am late to the party on this figure, but made it in anyways! Just got this guy from a fellow freak. I don't think I need to mod anything, it looks awesome already! Here are couple pics from my cheap iPhone.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Looks great! Congrats on getting hold of this awesome figure.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

(Also did a cowl widening mod to my armoury head...looks much better now...before that...the armoury looked like a rat face to me)

I was thinking about doing that aswell to my armory head, any tips on how you did this?

I am late to the party on this figure, but made it in anyways! Just got this guy from a fellow freak. I don't think I need to mod anything, it looks awesome already! Here are couple pics from my cheap iPhone.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Bravo. That looks absolutely great for being stock. Cape included. :clap

Bravo. That looks absolutely great for being stock. Cape included. :clap

That's without a doubt a custom cape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back