HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not from gloves and cape
954384****0b34b01160c877db31e0d7.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What am I doing wrong with the cape on mine. See those things sticking out at the top? Am I just not understanding the instructions?

Us7jazg.jpg

What am I doing wrong with the cape on mine. See those things sticking out at the top? Am I just not understanding the instructions?

Us7jazg.jpg

Think ur putting the wrong end in to the shoulders.
Your best bet is getting off making a custom cape or taking off the plastic cape clips & pushing the cape into the holes so it sits flush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for starters, those are the incorrect ends that you're inserting into the armor. The ends attached to the fabric (the ends you have sticking upward) are the ones that you insert into the figure. Once doing that, you essentially just have to push and wiggle it down into the armor, until you sort of feel each one "pop" into place. You may have to apply a bit of pressure to do so and you may have to keep taking out the insert and resituating it and just pushing and wiggling it in. Once you have them properly in place though, the cape does sit pretty flush against the shoulders.

Here's a video that will probably be pretty helpful. The first part of it instructs how to install the cape:

Think ur putting the wrong end in to the shoulders.
Your best bet is getting off making a custom cape or taking off the plastic cape clips & pushing the cape into the holes so it sits flush

Even when you get the clips right, it's a **** cape! just ordered some customs, I'll let you know how it goes.

Love this figure but I required some modifications IMO.
DSC00053.jpg

That the armory head?

No. It's Choi Ben's head sculpt with a dremeled down mouth piece from the Armory set.

Well for starters, those are the incorrect ends that you're inserting into the armor. The ends attached to the fabric (the ends you have sticking upward) are the ones that you insert into the figure. Once doing that, you essentially just have to push and wiggle it down into the armor, until you sort of feel each one "pop" into place. You may have to apply a bit of pressure to do so and you may have to keep taking out the insert and resituating it and just pushing and wiggling it in. Once you have them properly in place though, the cape does sit pretty flush against the shoulders.

Here's a video that will probably be pretty helpful. The first part of it instructs how to install the cape:

That was really helpful, thanks!

No worries, glad it helped.

Looks fantastic and love the pose, irok84! :rock

Thanks FlyAndFight. I heavily modded this bad boy from the floor up. I felt the stock body was too small for me and needed an upgrade.

Hey guys. Looking for some advice/help. The front/back pivot joint between the right shoulder/pectoral on my DX12 broke inexplicably. Does anyone know of a good tutorial for taking off the suit? I realize I'm probably going to have to damage it. Also, what kind of true type is under the suit? I don't see and dx12 or armory bodies on ebay, so can I substitute another black body from any other batman releases? Or do any of you mod guys have one you'd like to sell? This is one of my favorite figures so I'm hoping I can fix this.

Is the DX12 belt better than the armory belt? It's constantly popping off so I'm wondering if there's a better alternative.

Is the DX12 belt better than the armory belt? It's constantly popping off so I'm wondering if there's a better alternative.

Probably not. My DX12 belt pops of all the time too. I actually even considered super gluing it at one point :lol

Anyone interested in picking up a dx12 pm me.

Back