HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@BrooklynWolf, BatBrain, Potatoes, Iam_dabatman, Thanks a lot for the compliment guys....really appreciate it!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great stuff a7dee.

Two from me.

IMG_5474_zps356def0b.jpg

IMG_5498_zpsdf5a8997.jpg

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Nice pics all. Some nice looking batmen

I too have ordered the custom backpack for my dx12 to do the hk scene, and the cregs batsuit Wayne head

I have the 1/4 coming and will have him fully suited up

Fiend are those the medi gloves?

Its kinda insane I can sell a dx 12 and add $50 to get a 1/4 .

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Looks great J&B. I really need to pick one up.

Fiend are those the medi gloves?

Yeah. I've been looking for an extra set so I can cut off the cuffs for the DX12. I share them between this and my Medix.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just received my custom faceplate, there's some spots on the upper lip where the paint was removed. Should I return/refund? I dont think I can fix unless I have the exact lip paint.

Is it the one from ebay? I'd ask for an exchange for a new one. Unless you can paint it yourself.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I've asked them to send another. I mean it's such a tiny piece, for its price they can definitely do it.

Hi guys...just want to share my DX12 Bats,

Wow -- this is among the best DX12s I've seen on here! Looks like Bale under the cowl. Great job a7dee! Could you tell us which custom face plate you're using? Thanks! :wave

Wow -- this is among the best DX12s I've seen on here! Looks like Bale under the cowl. Great job a7dee! Could you tell us which custom face plate you're using? Thanks! :wave

Thanks a lot Heubert...i'm using Robbiethepainter face plate :clap

BadAss bats...Love it!

I love every inch of it! got 2 of them and consider another 1.....

Getting this in the morning, can't wait, will be my first DX too.

Shameless sale post: Anyone want the DX02 neutral and open mouth pieces for their DX12? I'm selling a pair for $35 shipped if anyone's interested.

ssfHotToysDX02mouthplates_zpsf23a6c65.jpg

These looks good on the DX12 imo. They have to be modded, and carefully at that, but they look good. I have both but like to get a new open mouth one day.

Back