HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks Sidious. Cutting is beyond my skills. ^^' I'll leave it as is.

No problem buddy. Your DX12 is amongst the best I have seen. And I too just left the shoulder pads as is but did heat them up to get them tighter to his body.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is anyone still making the long rayon capes?

2ntk0o8.jpg

Custom PERS bats and custom BR joker.

I just got my DX 12 today. It's a thing of true beauty :yess: I haven't had a chance to take him out of the box yet but had a look inside. Even the smell is nice! It's only my fourth sixth scale and possibly my favorite yet.

Only thing is now i feel the need to give him some companions :gah:

Quick question. Are there any production flaws i need to check for?

Finally had the time to get the undersuit out of mine. Looks so much better. Cant believe I didnt do it much sooner.

It was a little tough because the suit was so tight. But the belt sits just a tad low but looks fine.

Kind of started to lose interest in my DX12 until I came up with this pose. Can't stop looking at it now, really stands out in my display

Dc32mS6l.jpg

Last edited:

Looks fantastic!! :clap

Last edited:

Yeah I did! I also did the mod to widen the gauntlets and shorten the neck. Also removed the fatsuit and painted around the eyes

Wow did you do the belt mod to go with the fatsuit? How much more poseable would you say it is? I'm doing a stop motion project and I want him to have more articulation but I don't want to damage the stock body if it's not worth it

Kind of started to lose interest in my DX12 until I came up with this pose. Can't stop looking at it now, really stands out in my display

Dc32mS6l.jpg

Wow love the pose!!!!

Can someone pleaaaaase post a side by side comparison with and without the fat suit?

I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle

Which TTM body would be best suited for a BW bash? Body size wise.

Yep I'm also loving your Bats petes2177.

The DX12 is a wonderful figure especially with a few mods here and there.

11056002843_cb2a4faa0d_b.jpg

11056005033_53b68429ea_b.jpg

Fantastic pictures Vodoun. :clap

I thought that I was done modding this guy but today I did the cowl widen mod and I started the boot widen mod but reversed it.

On top of the others mods that I have done then that is that and the modding is finished....hopefully. :lol

Last edited:
Back