HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It looks nice but I think you should push the collar a little higher on Bruce's neck and make sure you push the whole head all the way into the body.
Somehow the neck looks a bit too long on your pictures.
This is just a suggestion of course.
Here's a picture of mine I took a while back, the neck looks shorter:

IMG_7579_zps51df1e33.jpg

Yea the neck does look a little better. I'm going to be posing mine tonight when I unbox my dx11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It looks nice but I think you should push the collar a little higher on Bruce's neck and make sure you push the whole head all the way into the body.
Somehow the neck looks a bit too long on your pictures.
This is just a suggestion of course.
Here's a picture of mine I took a while back, the neck looks shorter:

IMG_7579_zps51df1e33.jpg

Nice tip buddy I will try it out.

Typical that after doing the neck mod for the PERS head that I would miss this tip.

Is it possible to shorten the neck of a sculpted figure? I don't mean this one, I bought a Sean Connery headsculpt from headplay and it's a little too tall in the neck

ge8ugydu.jpg

I finally got my figures posed!

ge8ugydu.jpg

I finally got my figures posed!

Nice pose buddy.

@Tourist. This seems to be the furthest that I can get the neck down into the body and with the collar further up the neck -

Sad news today.Bought my dx12 on ebay from china.The very next day the guys ebay account got terminated by ebay.due to some sort of violation.couldnt get a tracking info cuz i cant pull up his profile.a few days later checked paypal.he entered a tracking number.And now i checked the tracking number and it has been delivered to somone in new jersey.And i am in boston.opened a case with ebay and getting a refund

I even went ahead and bought the custom cape from ilfrigno and now i am going to be left with just a cape lol.i am very sad but atleast i got a mark 7 and a evil superman on the way.was really lookin forward to the dx12 though.not a good start in a newcomer collecting 1/6 figures.But I wont let this little incident effect me in joining this great community

Sad news today.Bought my dx12 on ebay from china.The very next day the guys ebay account got terminated by ebay.due to some sort of violation.couldnt get a tracking info cuz i cant pull up his profile.a few days later checked paypal.he entered a tracking number.And now i checked the tracking number and it has been delivered to somone in new jersey.And i am in boston.opened a case with ebay and getting a refund

Yeah, I refuse to order figures from China or Malaysia. I'd maybe do Hong Kong but they'd have to have great feedback.

Best of luck getting a DX12, Chieftortuga.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't from the same seller that had a ton of Hawkeyes and Iron Mans too. There was a lot of talk about him in other threads where the overall consensus is that its a scam. I wish you the best of luck.

I even went ahead and bought the custom cape from ilfrigno and now i am going to be left with just a cape lol.i am very sad but atleast i got a mark 7 and a evil superman on the way.was really lookin forward to the dx12 though.not a good start in a newcomer collecting 1/6 figures.But I wont let this little incident effect me in joining this great community

That really blows i managed to pick mine up from a u.s seller for 305 shipped. It was like brand new. i am sure it wasnt even displayed. There wasnt a lot of bids because he only had 1 feedback , but i check and it was a two face he sold and delivered. ive learned to not be afraid of low feedback just be cautious especially for a good price.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I am also new to collecting and everyone on here has been very encouraging and helpful. I hope you are able to get your dx12. He really is a great figure. Are you focusing on a certain collection, or are just going to gather figures from all kinds?

Hey Guys, I damaged my cowl with superglue (I left finger prints on the cowl) Does anyone know how I can fix this like repainting maybe?

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I am also new to collecting and everyone on here has been very encouraging and helpful. I hope you are able to get your dx12. He really is a great figure. Are you focusing on a certain collection, or are just going to gather figures from all kinds?

I am just gathering figures from my favorite movies i.e superman,ironman,avengers, etc...On the bright side ebay just refunded my purchase of the dx12 they decided in my favor within 2 hours.Got to love their fast customer service.Going to use that towards the 1/4 scale dark knight.and yes everyone on here is so cool and supportive.thank you all.:rock

Hey Guys, I damaged my cowl with superglue (I left finger prints on the cowl) Does anyone know how I can fix this like repainting maybe?
You will need to sand the cowl with a super fine wet sandpaper. That will certainly give you a smooth surface but the difference in shading would be noticeable. If that is the case, you will need to paint it. You don't need to be a pro. First use a gray primer spray can that is good for plastic for your base coat. Then use a regular paint. The best color to paint the cowl is not flat black. I used Krylon camouflage black and it really gives you the same color of the original cowl. Good luck fixing the cowl.

I bought one from this guy too ($269 + $30 shipping, right?). I e-mailed him as soon as I saw that the listing was cancelled (after I'd already paid). He responded with the tracking # that he entered in PayPal. Just checked & mine is being delivered to someone in Decatur, GA. I contacted him gain & he's looking into it. As he had about 10 DX12s listed, I'm hoping he just mixed up the tracking numbers. If not, I'll be opening a case with ebay as well.

Back