HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My dx 12
za5a9u9e.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Haha, I see the die cast Hot Wheels models from the Trilogy Ultimate Edition. Where did you get the pneumatic mangler and the 1/6 blueprints for the Tumbler?

The mangler is from the mms 67
aje5ybu6.jpg

Pirate from here made the blueprint

Where did you get the pneumatic mangler and the 1/6 blueprints for the Tumbler?

There's also a nice blueprint in my backgrounds thread (linked in signature) that you can print yourself.

Originally Posted by The Buffinator
I bought one from this guy too ($269 + $30 shipping, right?). I e-mailed him as soon as I saw that the listing was cancelled (after I'd already paid). He responded with the tracking # that he entered in PayPal. Just checked & mine is being delivered to someone in Decatur, GA. I contacted him gain & he's looking into it. As he had about 10 DX12s listed, I'm hoping he just mixed up the tracking numbers. If not, I'll be opening a case with ebay as well.
Yup sounds like the same guy I bought it from. Ebay refunded my miney within 2 hours after opening case.

OK, I just received my refund. Took 2 days vs. your 2 hours, but I'm not complaining. While I was really looking forward to the DX12, this is probably for the best, as I just found out I need to replace my furnace. :( The refund helps ease that pain ever so slightly.

is the scratching/looks like stain on cowl normal? I was trying to remove it by water but it looks like it's more than a stain.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Thank you. I appreciate that. Yes it is laminate, I put it on Foam board so I can switch it out. I also attached the column part of a stand to the shelf and painted it a concrete color.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Thank you. I appreciate that. Yes it is laminate, I put it on Foam board so I can switch it out. I also attached the column part of a stand to the shelf and painted it a concrete color.

Good idea with the laminate. I really dig your set up. Very classy. Some time people go overboard with piling up all the accessories around their figures and it just looks junky and cluttered. Here, they're positioned tastefully and they look great. I'd do the same if I had the space but some times my figures share shelves with other licenses and having a Terminator hanging out in the Batcave/bunker would just be weird.

Thanks Fiend, that means a lot coming from you.
Yea that was my concern was getting too far away from the clean look. Lots of rearranging was done before I was satisfied. This is a shallow wall Besta and has my Begins Bats on the other side.
I made the decision to just collect Batman and Star Wars in high end so it allowed me more flexibility with displays. I will get a pic up that shows the whole display on the Batman collection thread.
Thanks again :hi5:

Last edited:

The mangler is from the mms 67
aje5ybu6.jpg

Pirate from here made the blueprint

Bud... Send us some pic of your entire collection, you seem to have a good taste at displaying things!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you Leon!
I put some pics of the Batcase in the show your Batman collection thread.
I am working a different display for Star Wars at the moment.

Haha, I see the die cast Hot Wheels models from the Trilogy Ultimate Edition. Where did you get the pneumatic mangler and the 1/6 blueprints for the Tumbler?

There's also a nice blueprint in my backgrounds thread (linked in signature) that you can print yourself.

Yes, it's also a nice one. :hi5: But it's different, mine is made to match the style of the The Bat blueprint:

(...)
tbp01b.jpg

(...)

Still have a very few left of these, too:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126439

Pirate does top notch work and delivers. Always communicates with you on the progress too. He's one of the best on the boards!

I'm in the market for a DX12 if anyone wants to fund their 1/4. :wave

I'm in the market for a DX12 if anyone wants to fund their 1/4. :wave

I see a lot more of them for sale in the last 2 weeks so it should not be a hard find.

Pirate does top notch work and delivers. Always communicates with you on the progress too. He's one of the best on the boards!

Thanks a lot man!

I see a lot more of them for sale in the last 2 weeks so it should not be a hard find.

Same here. I'm expecting them to drop quite a bit since everyone wants the QS001.

Same here. I'm expecting them to drop quite a bit since everyone wants the QS001.

I would not think so. Most are going to stay 1/6 and just add the 1/4 or pass on it as there is just not enough 1/4 out there right now.

Any idea whats the going rate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back