HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I sure will. I can have loads of fun, since screen accuracy isn't something I worry about.

This one is funny, cause It looks like Batman has a scared S*itless look on his face.

Given the circumstance, wouldn't you be? :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

ah yes, that's where the creepy smiling mouth is most shining.

Chev, is your tdkr batman stock?

The cape and the forearm gauntlets look much different than mine.

Chev, is your tdkr batman stock?

The cape and the forearm gauntlets look much different than mine.

The Cape is lforigno's long rayon. It's awesome, I have that and the medium rayon one. Worth picking up for 20$.

I've been wondering about the gauntlets myself, and other things. I bought this from a fellow freak and it was labeled as NISB, but I've always thought he looked different than the other ones I've seen on here.

Maybe someone on the production line tweaked it or something..:dunno

ah yes, that's where the creepy smiling mouth is most shining.

Exactly the reason Keaton is in the photo! I love that smiling mouth. The lighting was really bad when I took the pic cause we were having a storm.

I'll do some more eventually.

I've been wondering about the gauntlets myself, and other things. I bought this from a fellow freak and it was labeled as NISB, but I've always thought he looked different than the other ones I've seen on here.

well, those are not the gauntlets mine came with, thats for sure. mine was straight from SS.

BBTS has this back for $479.99....so glad i PO'd him straight away last year

For that price just pick up the 1/4 version!

That price is outrageous. You could get it cheaper on eBay!

I don't care for BBTS grading department. They list broken figures as near mint ratings.

Back