HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think brucelees belt is too high... Spoiling the look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Agreed. I already explained why it's like that, but just to say again. The Snap in the back is broken I think, and I can't get it to snap back on, so I had to tie it...:peace

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You guys think that's funny, wait till later when I post some really funny pictures.....

Hmmm, is it the lighting that's causing them to not turn out well?

I was speaking abut my own experiences of trying to take a photo of the DX12 Chev and not your pictures.

Also Batman wielding guns looks so wrong. :lol

Good job on the creativity Chev.

Part Two: Evil Batman and Joker Comedy hour!
DSCN3806_zpse19fcc35.jpg
[/URL]

:rotfl This one actually got me laughing at work.

Here's a few more I didn't include cause I didn't want to take up a whole page.

Now this one doesn't have Batman in it, but I thought I'd share it anyway, cause I find it funny.

Superhero's in their boudoirs.

Here's a few more I didn't include cause I didn't want to take up a whole page.

Now this one doesn't have Batman in it, but I thought I'd share it anyway, cause I find it funny.

Keep them coming! :lol:lol:lol

Keep them coming! :lol:lol:lol

I sure will. I can have loads of fun, since screen accuracy isn't something I worry about.

Here's a few I did with DX09. I'll only post a couple since this isn't the DX09 forum.

This one is funny, cause It looks like Batman has a scared S*itless look on his face.

Back