HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

eBay - there are always a few readily available. I'm assuming by "best" you meant easy/quick, not low-priced. ;) That said, BlackOpsToys and ToyAnxiety also regularly part stuff like this out, so check there every now and then - neither have the non-magnetic version at the moment.

Cool thanks. There aren't any cheaper options are there? Best price on eBay is $32-$33.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah, I had fun posing him and taking pictures. He actually photographs pretty well.

I'm still currently doing some mods to mine at the moment Chev but I think he is pretty hard to get a decent picture of.

I try when I have finished modding him.

Great pictures.

I'm still currently doing some mods to mine at the moment Chev but I think he is pretty hard to get a decent picture of.

I try when I have finished modding him.

Great pictures.

Hmmm, is it the lighting that's causing them to not turn out well?

So can you have Batman actually aim the EMP gun, or is it pretty limited it. This seems to be all I could get out of it. Didn't want to overstretch his arms.

You can have him aim it like in the film.

No problem. Don't force the figure too much, just do it carefully and gradually when you feel resistance, but he can attain that pose. I've seen someone get it before, and I think one of the official photos shows him in it as well.

No problem. Don't force the figure too much, just do it carefully and gradually when you feel resistance, but he can attain that pose. I've seen someone get it before, and I think one of the official photos shows him in it as well.

Ok, cause then I can get him to aim the grappling gun up.

Ok, cause then I can get him to aim the grappling gun up.

Yeah, the arm can go up to a certain amount. Just slowly raise it and watch under the armpit where the fabric will stretch and when it's taut, that's when you want to either stop or be extra careful. I got him riding on the Batpod doing so in order to get his arms far enough to grasp the handles.

Yeah, the arm can go up to a certain amount. Just slowly raise it and watch under the armpit where the fabric will stretch and when it's taut, that's when you want to either stop or be extra careful. I got him riding on the Batpod doing so in order to get his arms far enough to grasp the handles.

Ok, I'll be careful. I post the pics when I get them shot.

Ok, I'll be careful. I post the pics when I get them shot.

Awesome! Just watch out for the area where the fabric from the arm meets the body. Wouldn't want that to rip. There is a little give much like the groin/legs fabric because I gradually stretched it out a bit more than when I first felt the pull, but I was able to get the arm high enough to reach the Bat-pod handles, but yes, do be careful.

Had a little fun first.

Batman met his greatest challenge...

For any MK fans, that IS a bicycle kick.....

Lol funny pics but is his belt that high on purpose?

Lol funny pics but is his belt that high on purpose?

Bruce Lee's? Sort of, the I unsnapped the belt to lower it, but I can't get it to snap back...It sucks. It looks a little silly, but I don't know how to fix it right now.

No I am sure he means Batmans. Its riding high on him.

I think brucelees belt is too high... Spoiling the look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No I am sure he means Batmans. Its riding high on him.

He's just trying to copy Bruce. ;) Or a 19th century boxer - fists and all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=19t...G7n4DACw&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1758&bih=1063&dpr=1

boxing07lg.jpg

Last edited:
Back