HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:rock looks baddass! Did you have problems setting it that way?

Nope, no problems. As has been said before just make sure the rubber on the inside his thighs are ok when positioned and not rubbing on anything and it'll be fine!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is the ***** plate on this guy a little bit more shinny than other area's? can notice it in some pictures.

What does the dx😂# mean? I want to start collecting but don't know much about this yet.

Thanks how many are in the series?

14 I believe. But that's only the deluxe. The MMS (Movie Masterpiece Series) has well over 200. The MMS DX series is just the top-tier figures.

Great, so I'm way over my head! Which figures do you have in the DK series?

Right now I only have two. The DX12 Batman and DX05 Indy. But I'm looking to get a DX07 Bespin Luke and DX11 Joker 2.0 sometime soon

Hey guys, how many of you mod your DX12? I got myself a DX11 and pre-ordered a QS001 but I'm contemplating getting a DX12 for the diorama that comes with DX11 but I don't wanna get the DX12 if it looks ****e out of the box.

What is the mod?

I eventually modded mine...but only reversible mods. I widened the cowl..got Robbie's faceplate..lforignos cape..and an extra set of fists to do the glove mod. I'm thinking about getting an extra neck post so I can shorten it as well... I feel like the neck is too long. The eyes dont really bother me... yet.

Are the mods hard to do? I have shaky hands LOL.

I think it's a bit smaller than the DX12 cowl. YOu can't really tell though. As far as the quality that pic in the link is a pretty good representation of what it looks like. It's very light in weight.

I'll have to dig up some more pics for you later.

Here ya go. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom-Upgrade-Mouth-Part-for-Hot-Toys-DX02-DX12-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-NEW-/360699399934?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53fb5c0efe

Does this guy give provide online tracking? Thanks :)

Great, so I'm way over my head! Which figures do you have in the DK series?

Maybe you realize this, but just to clarify, by "series" he means the Movie Masterpiece Series, which includes figures from many different films. Terminator, Iron Man, GI Joe, Superman, Robocop, and a whole lot of others are in the series. So you're only in as deep as the number of figures you're interested in. Of course, at over $200 a pop, that can get deep pretty quick, I'm finding. :D

Personally, I only have the DX11 and DX12 (Joker 2.0 and Bruce Wayne/Batman), and they're my first Hot Toys figures (though they won't be the last).

As far as the Dark Knight Movie series goes, from what I can tell (though I'm still fairly new, myself), the figures they've done are:

Batman Begins Batman (MMS13, MMS67, MMS155)
Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow (MMS140)
TDK Batman (MMS71, DX02)
TDK Joker (MMS68, MMS79(bank robber version), DX01, DX11)
TDK Two-Face (MMS81)
TDK Gordon (MMS182)
TDKR Batman (DX12)
TDKR Bane (MMS183)
TDKR Selina Kyle (MMS188)

Also:
Tumbler (MMS69)
Batpod (MMS70, MMS177)
Tumbler Camo (MMS184)

I think that's all of them. If you want to see everything, this list seems pretty comprehensive. https://hottoyspricelist.blogspot.com/ Although at this point, many of them are going to be tough to find and/or outrageously priced.

Back