HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Slightly off-topic but I couldn't post to the appropriate thread: Does Sideshow include discount coupons/codes packed in with orders?

As mentioned previously, I received half my DX12 order (the DX05), but threw out all the Sideshow materials attached to the box before looking at it. ;) When the DX12 comes in I want to make sure I don't toss any coupons if they're included. I see people offering such things for free, I've been wondering where they come from.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's been this long what's another day or so:impatient:

So i'm guessing nobody has gotten a shipping notice?? Has anyone heard from sideshow that they actually have these now or was that speculation?

So i'm guessing nobody has gotten a shipping notice?? Has anyone heard from sideshow that they actually have these now or was that speculation?

SOmeone said they spoke with Sideshow and they told him that Batman was released from customs and was on the way with the hope that shipping would start Tuesday or Wednsday.

I have preordered this figurine from ebay comix_bazar (from france). Does anyone know when this figurine will be available in Europe :)

One day more...

jail_257355.jpg

Just got a shipping notice from FedEx. My order hasn't been updated to shipped yet on the sideshow site but I have to think this is for the DX12.

Hope all of the other member waiting for this have theirs shipped today as well.

What a great new, mate, congrats! Hopefully we get our dx12 shipped

Just got a shipping notice from FedEx. My order hasn't been updated to shipped yet on the sideshow site but I have to think this is for the DX12.

Hope all of the other member waiting for this have theirs shipped today as well.

SS has always used UPS for the products I order. Not to be a downer, but this has been my experiance.

Got my shipment email too!! Yeahh

Mine should be here next Wednesday

SS has always used UPS for the products I order. Not to be a downer, but this has been my experiance.

SS uses Fedex a lot more for international orders.

Yeah I'm in Canada and all shipments I've gotten from sideshow have been through FedEx.

Back