HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No notice here.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

SS says they should be rolling today ( exact quote ). Their final shipment goes out at 4:00 so they probably won't ship today. Definitely Wednesday or Thursday. Talk about not being in a hurry.

Their final shipment goes out at 4:00 so they probably won't ship today.

It's only 12:45 PM in California (SSC's location) right now. Plenty of time for lots of shipping today yet. ;)

Did you get it from SS?

Nope I got it from evil bay , its coming from New Jersey and I keep looking at the tracking from fedex every hour aghhhhhhhh!!!! :impatient:
I live in California so it's a long juney

Last edited:

It's only 12:45 PM in California (SSC's location) right now. Plenty of time for lots of shipping today yet. ;)

Problem is, when she said rolling in I believe she meant they hadn't hit their warehouse yet. I would guess they have to check everything in before they can start filling orders. If anyone gets a shipping notice from SS today I would be surprised.

For my Bat Pod which shipped yesterday...I got the shipping notice and tracking info from SSC @ 715pm California time yesterday....

Thing is, the shoulder pads are not supposed to be hanging/floating like that.

Yeah, buyer aware, if you pose it too much the shoulder pads tend to not bend back. Will have to manually pull them back.

Problem is, when she said rolling in

That's not fair... You said "rolling" not "in" last time. Everyone more than likely assumed "rolling out." ;)

I just received email shipping notice... from bane (I didn´t PO it).

This thread freaks me out every day. I have this thing on FlexPay, first payment coming up on the 15th, and I'm wondering if they'll even have any left by time they FINALLY ship all your paid orders.

What a ****fest this has been for you guys.

If it's the same email I received, it's just an ad/flyer announcing that the Bane fig is in stock and ready to ship. So buy it now. Must not be moving too fast this one. The fig looks good, but I don't have much interest in starting a collection of arch-enemies and villains.

You're dead to me. You must not be a real batman fan

I'm a Batman fan. And primarily of the movies, I don't have time for comics. ;) And not really a Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, Harvey Dent, Bane, etc. fan. Huge Penguin fan though. :p

Last edited:

Bane sent you a shipping notice?! :panic:

That's who's been holding our Batman figures captive!

:rotfl lol, sorry for my terrible english. That was the email that pixelpiper said. :lol

Back