HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nah, I did it before they had a chance to do anything. My order stays in the same place it was. Which, apparently, doesn't make much difference for me. :lol

I've checked my email a dozen times today. Been waiting since February 4th.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ah good luck to you mate. I know it must be frustrating, but it will come...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I got a wild hair and started modding my DX12 again. Hopefully Ill be more happy with it once Im done.

I got a notice that they were about to ship my order but they couldn't print a label because they considered my address invalid. They said it comes up as a commercial address on their system and I didn't provide a company name.

Never mind that the first item of the SAME ORDER shipped and was delivered over a week ago without a problem.

And that if I didn't reply by March 15th that the order would be cancelled. At least they gave me a big window to reply. I sent them a note telling them they should really ditch their POS shipping system and web order UI as they're insanely archaic. IMO, the worst I've ever used in recent times.

I also gave them my company name because I don't want to see any more delays.

Did you call them? It's easy to get someone on the phone, and fix the issue today.

The issue's been fixed, they replied within 20 minutes or so, just before I posted about it here.

:banana I got my shipping notice...2 days biotch.:banana

:panic::clapJUST GOT THE SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!!!:hi5::1-1:

Now I just have to get through until Monday............

tumblr_lsdbimZ8XI1r0ojhto1_400.gif

Estimated ship date on mine is the 12th. First time I can say I hate weekends.

Ok now I can sleep

Back