HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Still no shipping notice. Wtf.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i was told Monday FOR SURE when contacting SSC today.
last week i was told Wednesday and was charged.
a day ago i was told Friday
Monday will be the 72 hour limit for their own policy placed on "shipping soon" orders

if Monday comes with nothing happened im just asking to be reimbursed for the cost charged. im not cool with buying things labeled "IN STOCK" (there was no shipping estimations tagged on when i ordered) and having to wait a month while getting multiple answers as to what is happening. it just makes me want to take my money elsewhere...even if i end up paying a little more in the end.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i was told Monday FOR SURE when contacting SSC today.
last week i was told Wednesday and was charged.
a day ago i was told Friday
Monday will be the 72 hour limit for their own policy placed on "shipping soon" orders

if Monday comes with nothing happened im just asking to be reimbursed for the cost charged. im not cool with buying things labeled "IN STOCK" (there was no shipping estimations tagged on when i ordered) and having to wait a month while getting multiple answers as to what is happening. it just makes me want to take my money elsewhere...even if i end up paying a little more in the end.

I'm on the same boat. I ordered mine on 1/30 and wasn't expecting to wait more than a week for it since it was labeled "In Stock". Then Sideshow sends that BS split shipment email, thanking me for my pre-order. I haven't received any email about shipment.

I got the MRM cowl today and put the Robbie faceplate in. My life is complete.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the whole gang

WOW ...

Now THERE'S a Batman !!!

That puts the Hot Toys sculpts to shame. They did great on the BEGINS, just could never iron the kinks out with the Bale sculpt and the look in TDK / RISES suit / cowl.

Sideshow just sent me this. Check this **** out. Keep in mind that people that ordered after me has there stuff shipped already.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your e-mail. Orders are downloaded into our in-house system and processed by timestamp of when they are placed. After the final payment is charged, it can take up to 3-5 business days for the package to leave our warehouse facilities. However, we have been advised by the shipping coordinator that those Batman figures were stopped en route to our warehouse by Customs to do further inspection. Due to this delay we are now expecting your item to ship out around the end of next week. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope to get your product delivered to you shortly.

As always, let me know if I can assist you further.

Best Regards,

Christina Lee
Customer Service Representative

Man that's weird.

I ordered after you, one with a credit card (3, maybe 4 days after you?), one with Paypal (just days ago), and they'll both be here by Monday. Crazy.

the end of Monday is all i have within me to wait. ive already given them three and a half weeks worth of time to deliver on "in stock" items.
ive been given at least 5 reasons as to why they have yet to appear and it keeps changing every time i bother to call. there is an acceptable amount of time to wait and then there is this. dont use "in stock" "shipping out soon" (SSC for 72 hours) if its not.

probably my last dealing with them, this plus other issues with redeeming points (you basically cant anymore) is about all i can take. i would rather pay a little more and earn points from a local dealer that i can actually use on anything i wish.

Last edited:

I normally don't get worked up and Im pretty layed back with this stuff but I just sent them a long email in response to this wanting an answer to my questions that have been ignored. I asked them before why others who have ordered after me are receiving theirs but they flat out ignored it and just sent some B.S email. This time I was fairly direct in saying I wanted an answer considering she just told me the orders are time stamped.

Weird.

I even told them that Chinese new year stuff was BS. :lol

the end of Monday is all i have within me to wait. ive already given them three and a half weeks worth of time to deliver on "in stock" items.
ive been given at least 5 reasons as to why they have yet to appear and it keeps changing every time i bother to call. there is an acceptable amount of time to wait and then there is this. dont use "in stock" "shipping out soon" (SSC for 72 hours) if its not.

probably my last dealing with them, this plus other issues with redeeming points (you basically cant anymore) is about all i can take. i would rather pay a little more and earn points from a local dealer that i can actually use on anything i wish.

I rarely order from Sideshow. All I hear is how great they are.

im the same way. normally im very cool with waiting if i know there may be one...however i bought an item labeled in stock and have been given 5 different reasons as to what is happening. it has literally changed every day i have called, im not about to take another "it will be X day" as an answer if they cannot deliver to what their own shipping soon policy is labeled on their site then ill just go elsewhere.

adding to it that others that placed orders AFTER me have already gotten theirs shipped out and it will be a full month before mine has even left the warehouse

something isnt adding up...the only thing that does add up is they dont and never had a figure ready to ship out on my order and still do not.

im really not even "mad" just disappointed. SSC has been getting worse and worse to deal with for me

I normally don't get worked up and Im pretty layed back with this stuff but I just sent them a long email in response to this wanting an answer to my questions that have been ignored. I asked them before why others who have ordered after me are receiving theirs but they flat out ignored it and just sent some B.S email. This time I was fairly direct in saying I wanted an answer considering she just told me the orders are time stamped.

Weird.

I even told them that Chinese new year stuff was BS. :lol

I'd be po'd too, thats some bull for sure:mad: I order from sideshow from time to time, mainly exclusives but some regulars here and there. I prefer bbts as they as least ship there stuff in a box as sideshow cheaps out and just sends it in the hot toys shipper, for a company who only deals in collectibles this makes no sence to me:slap

im the same way. normally im very cool with waiting if i know there may be one...however i bought an item labeled in stock and have been given 5 different reasons as to what is happening. it has literally changed every day i have called, im not about to take another "it will be X day" as an answer if they cannot deliver to what their own shipping soon policy is labeled on their site then ill just go elsewhere.

adding to it that others that placed orders AFTER me have already gotten theirs shipped out.

something isnt adding up...the only thing that does add up is they dont and never had a figure ready to ship out on my order and still do not.

The whole situation is weird. Either it's in stock or it's not.
Besides, I've been charged already. What were some of the excuses they gave you?

Ordered my second one 5 hours ago. It's here already. Paid by PayPal. Sorry Fiend.

the first call was 4 days after i ordered and wondered why the hell it was still in processing

1: "hold on ill go ask"...(five minute wait) "sorry nobody knows" they are not in the warehouse
2: Chinese new years
3: on a truck right now to be shipped to our warehouse
4: you will be charged Wednesday and it will ship out in the morning
5: your item shows listed as shipping soon. it will ship out Monday

theses are the ones that stand out for me. they literally told me the day it was shipping out. not "it might be" or "we expect it to"

I'd be po'd too, thats some bull for sure:mad: I order from sideshow from time to time, mainly exclusives but some regulars here and there. I prefer bbts as they as least ship there stuff in a box as sideshow cheaps out and just sends it in the hot toys shipper, for a company who only deals in collectibles this makes no sence to me:slap

if you're lucky and they bother to look at the notes on your order you can buy a $10 box from them to put you shipper in :rotfl

Last edited:

Ordered mine on February 9th. Got charged Wednesday, called Thursday, they said it went out Thursday morning ( no email ). Called them this afternoon ( they said it didn't go out Thursday morning, but definitely today). Called at 7:30 my time in Michigan ( because I had no ****ing email) said it will go out Monday for sure. Gave me the same **** about customs Fiend. If I don't get an email on Monday I am going to come on here and type just one big Mother ******er in all caps, and you guys/gals will know that I didn't getting my ******ing email notification.

Last edited:

I can only imagine where you guys are who ordered before me. I swear to god, my DX 12 better come to me perfect, or I am going to have a total ****ing nervous break down before totally combusting In the middle of my living room.

I told them if I don't get a shipping notice on Monday I want a refund and Im cancelling my PO. **** that, dude.

They're lying to people and essentially going against their company policy. :lol

Status is "Checking inventory" again....

Back